View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 06:13 AM   #18951
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Gal Ritchie, Justine Jakobs - A Lesson In Wetness (2024) Fishersville

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Gal Ritchie, Justine Jakobs
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English
Gal Ritchie can't concentrate on class because she keeps fantasizing about her sexy professor, Justine Jakobs. The college student gets so wet, she has to go to the restroom and take off her panties. When she accidentally leaves them under her desk, Gal comes back to get them... and is shocked to see her hot prof sniffing them and touching herself! Justine sits Gal on her desk and licks her pussy, then strips down to her stockings and sits on her student's face. They trib on the desk and Justine teaches Gal to lick her ass before Gal rubs her clit till she squirts!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8557kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gal Ritchie, Justine Jakobs - A Lesson In Wetness (2024)

Two Redhead Girls Won't Stop Until They Are Satisfied Currituck

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Antonia Sainz and Paula
Genres: Lesbian, European, Girl-Girl, Landing Strip Pussy, Lingerie, Long Hair, POV, Pussy Licking, Redhead
It's a girls day in with Antonia Sainz and Paula! When Antonia hands Paula a matching bra and thong to try on, Paula doesn't hesitate to peel off her short dress and climb into the matching underwear. Seeing Paula dressed in such a lovely getup is too much for Antonia. She leans in to start kissing her way down Paula's neck and shoulders, which only encourages Paula to turn around and really get the party started.
The girls exchange a lingering kiss as Paula's hands work overtime to pops Antonia's boobs from her dress. Thumbing the nipples to hard peaks, Paula cups the heavy globes with obvious pleasure. Antonia takes the time to help Paula out of her lingerie while shrugging out of her own dress. Turning Paula around, Antonia kneels so that she can explore Paula's rump with her tongue and soft kisses.
Knowing that neither of them will stop until they've been fully satisfied, the girls relocate to the couch so they can enjoy each other's charms. Antonia settles Paula down, then falls to her knees in front of Paula so that she can lean in nice and close and lap at Paula's clit. As Antonia dives even deeper, Paula tilts her head back so that she can moan in carnal delight.
When her wandering fingers find that Paula is nice and wet for her, Antonia disengages so that she can grab a toy that she knows will bring the utmost pleasure. The rotating flaps tap lightly on Paula's clit, eliciting gasps of pure delight. Antonia keeps it up with the toy until Paula's bucking hips give away her climax.
Swapping spots, the girls put Antonia on the couch on her knees leaning forward with Paula crouched behind her. Paula grabs the toy that has just brought her so much pleasure and pushes it to Antonia's meaty snatch. Antonia can't help but rock back into the pressure, especially when Paula leans back and starts licking!
Laying down on the couch with her thighs spread wide apart, Antonia watches as Paula makes herself at home to continue her pussy feast. She is patient and thorough in her oral ministrations. As Antonia grows closer to another climax, Paula gets her fingers in on the action to make sure that her girlfriend has plenty for her pussy to clench around.
Antonia's response is to tip Paula onto her back with her knees up by her head. With Paula totally exposed, it's easy for Antonia to lick that pussy like her favorite treat. Eventually the girls rearrange the position so that Antonia is on her back with Paula riding her face. The pussy feast continues with utter enthusiasm, with Paula closing her eyes in sheer bliss.
The girls once again change it up, this time so that they're tribbing together. They grab a new toy, this one a vibrator, and hold it between them. With the vibrations making both of them pant, the girls scissor together against the toy until they have both reached completion one last time. Replete, they bask in the afterglow of a lovely time together.
Duration: 31:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21694kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 5.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two Redhead Girls Won't Stop Until They Are Satisfied

Amy Latina, Lacey Starr - Curvy lesbians (2024) Warwick

Cast: Amy Latina, Lacey Starr
Curvy lesbians Amy Latina & Lacey Starr playing with each others pussies, feet and more. Curvy British milfs having lesbian sex.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6143kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Latina, Lacey Starr - Curvy lesbians (2024)

Charlotte Lapiedra, Gia Tvoricceli - Showered With Love (2024) Boulder

Cast: Charlotte Lapiedra, Gia Tvoricceli
Sexy brunette Gia Tvoricceli is doing the laundry, as Sandra Shine’s erotic lesbian movie "Showered With Love" begins. Meanwhile gorgeous Charlotte Lapiedra soaps up her beautiful body in the shower, making passionate eye contact with her girlfriend across the bathroom. Grabbing Gia, Charlotte kisses her hungrily, sucks her nipples, then kneels between her spread thighs to lick her pussy. Gia moans softly as Charlotte sucks and laps at her clit, getting her really aroused before leading her to bed. Resuming her intense oral attention, Charlotte gives Gia a mindblowing orgasm, then straddles her face and grinds sensuously. She rolls onto her back and Gia licks her voraciously, driving her to a blissful climax.
Duration: 30:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Lapiedra, Gia Tvoricceli - Showered With Love (2024)

Nice Girl Passionately Spends Time With Milf Mackville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Serena Blair and Mindi Mink
Genres: Lesbian, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
The one & only Serena Blair is here today showing off her cute outfit & hot body to her fans, when guess who walks in on her that's right me!
I can't believe her, she has her top un-buttoned & her phone out. But I have a idea, instead of her doing it alone for her fans, I decided to drop the thought of her doing a scene for her fans with her & I.
You know the younger teen girl with older mature lady sells! I mean why not get the most out of it & attractive the most fans, right? Happily Serena agreed and we put on quite a show!
Duration: 1:06:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Girl Passionately Spends Time With Milf

Lesbian Pleasures In The Jail Cell Copperas Cove

I’m heading out, make sure you make me lunch for work tomorrow.. No, I don’t think that would be a good idea. Because my friends are cool. I love you, but I don’t think my friends want to hang out with my nerdy little step brother… I doubt that. How am I supposed to hook one of friends with you, if you have no experience with girls
Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 477.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Pleasures In The Jail Cell

Lyra Law, Raven Rocket - Mess With Taken Man, Get Punished San Jose De Ocoa

Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Blowjob, CumShoot, Big Dicks, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Condom, Shaved Pussy
Once he reached the end, she confronted him. There was only one way he would get out of this predicament. He would have to eat her pussy. From there, things escalated quite quickly and soon she was shoving his cock deep down her throat. Eventually, her pussy was penetrated in several different positions before he busted all over her face.
Duration: 30:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11705kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lyra Law, Raven Rocket - Mess With Taken Man, Get Punished
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04627 секунды с 9 запросами