View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 09:35 AM   #3433
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins Strongs

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into Barbie's mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Blonde Comes To Him To Satisfy Her Needs Rivesville

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Rimming, Doggystyle, Ass To Mouth, Deep Throat, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, Riding, Facial
Video language: English
Lexi is a free spirit. She comes and goes as she pleases. When she gets an itch only her 's husband can scratch, she goes to LA to stoke some old flames.
Duration: 38:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11996kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde Comes To Him To Satisfy Her Needs

Double Cum for Hot Spanish Student Gandeeville

Studio: FakeHospital
Every so often the university will send me a student for a private lesson, which is how I found myself in my office with Penelope Cum. Penny was progressing well in her studies, though her knowledge of the muscular system was lacking. We went over a few muscles, and I grew bored. My attention was piqued when she asked about reproductive organs. I offered to show her my balls as a joke, but shockingly, she accepted. I pulled out my genitals, and she got close to inspect them...then asked to lick them! I wasn't about to say no! Penelope got a face-full of knowledge giving me a blowjob, then made me even harder when she showed me her big tits and ass. We fucked all over my office, then I came in her mouth...but she was so sexy I was immediately rock hard again! I fucked her doggystyle on my desk, then she swallowed a second load!
Duration: 34:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Cum for Hot Spanish Student

Hussie Pass - Dick Comes Out And She Goes Bananas Rockport

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hussie Pass
Cast: Oliver Flynn, Braylin Bailey
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, College, Toys, Petite, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Oil, shaved pussy, straight, shower
21-year-old blonde cutie Braylin Bailey makes her Hussie Pass debut today and we paired her up with our good friend Oliver Flynn for this week's update. After the Johnny Robins interview portion of the program, Oliver assists Braylin in getting all lubed up, as well as warmed up, as he licks her clit and fucks her with a big purple dildo. Braylin then gives Oliver a sloppy blowjob, followed by an ass-eating and a slick footjob. Oliver then begins to deep dick Braylin in a number of positions: missionary, piledriver, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggystyle. When he's ready, Oliver pulls out and cums on Braylin's pretty little face. As usual, we caught up with the two stars in the shower to see how things went...
Duration: 49:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4935kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hussie Pass - Dick Comes Out And She Goes Bananas

Babes Rest With A Stranger Ar Rifa

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jia Lissa, Lacy Lennon
Genres: Threesome, Redhead, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Face Sitting, Spooning, Cum Swapping
The key to a perfect holiday for Jia and Lacy is making unforgettable memories - and the best memory to make is one with a stranger that you will never see again, and this vacation is no exception.
Duration: 55:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Babes Rest With A Stranger

Big Tits Luna Mills Gets Her Throat Destroyed Poyen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Luna Mills
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV, Natural Tits
Big Tits Luna Mills came by and tells us she loves rough sex and that she's heard I'm the best at face fucking. I start by slapping her and she tells me to slap her harder. I do and spit in her face. I begin roughly fucking her face and she begins to gag spit all over my cock. I continue roughly face fucking and slapping her big tits. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until she's gagging spit all over me. I rip off her fishnet bodysuit and have her ride my dick. I slap her tits and face and fuck her harder. I have her bend over me on the couch and throat my cock. I wrap my leg around her head with my cock down her throat and fuck her face balls deep. She rides my dick again then I flip her over on the couch and pound her pussy while slapping her and spit on her. I switch to POV and she sucks my cock, licks my balls and eats my asshole. I hold her nose and fuck her face. I have her throat my cock then I put her face between my legs and hammer the back of her head down on my dick with my fist. I fuck her big titties then I bend her over the couch and fuck her doggystyle. We go to the bedroom and I switch back to POV and fuck her face and figure four her head down on my cock with my legs. She rides my dick POV then I flip her upside down on the bed with her head hanging off and fuck her throat hard until she's gagging spit all over her face. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass. I continue destroying her throat and put a ball gag on her and fuck her missionary on the bed. I flip her over doggystyle and step on her head while pounding her pussy. I put her on her knees and her head against the wall and fuck her face. I slap her and spit on her and she licks my balls. I blow a huge load all over her face. I tell her she's a good girl and she asks for one more slap. I do just that and spit in her face. Luna was a good girl for Daddy.
Duration: 1:00:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4315kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Luna Mills Gets Her Throat Destroyed

Amalia Davis - Anal Before Finishing College Hockley

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Amalia Davis
Genres: Anal, Anal Creampie, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Natural Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Sex Toys
Beautiful Amalia Davis is in her last year of college but still hasn't had anal sex. She decides to start practicing on her own, fingering the tight virgin hole and then stretching it with a glass toy. It feels so good, she's ready for the real thing, so she goes looking for her roommate. It's Jordi El Nino Polla's lucky day as the busty babe appears in the living room and asks him to fuck her ass! He licks it, then Amalia sucks him before it's time to take her first ever cock in her ass. Amalia is thrilled to finally get what she wanted as Jordi pounds her and she rides him, and she tells him to cum in her ass for her first-ever anal creampie.
Duration: 39:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5503kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amalia Davis - Anal Before Finishing College
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09743 секунды с 9 запросами