View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 10:47 AM   #19515
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hot busty lifestyle MILF is severely bound with only bali...

Hot busty lifestyle MILF is severely bound with only baling twine Bondage

Cast: Annika
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Curvy ,BDSM ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,MILF ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Annika and her huge tits and booming MILF body are back. Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Deanna Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation?
The Sgt. brutally binds our big-titted MILF with baling twine. Her breasts are cruelly bound with the thin cutting cord. Her wrists are tightly wrapped in the evil string. It's hard and unforgiving; it hurts!
An ass plug is inserted and bound in place. Deanna - er, Annika, is caned and abused. Soon the Sgt. knocks her to the dirty basement floor and the real suffering begins. She is hogtied and made to lie on her huge bound breasts! The pressure of her weight smashes her tits and she moans from the pain of it all. How much can this lifestyler take before the bondage defeats her in the end?

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

Download Hot busty lifestyle MILF is severely bound with only baling twine Bondage

Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

When she has had enough I will move her into a new position and start working on fresher flesh.There will be screams. There will be tears. There will be more than a few orgasms. I'm going to completely wear her out.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 806.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Cane Rain

Wasteland - Cell 181

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cheri
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, hot wax, Johnny, Pussy Play, restraints
Video language: English

The cold blackness her senses. Her pale skin trembled with every pounding beat of her heart. She tried to free herself from her restraints, but failed each time. Her captor silently her from the shadows, waiting for her to crumble beneath his will. Newcomer Cheri Rose came to Wasteland to explore and push on her limits. Under the swift and heavy hand of , she will soon discover just how closely related pain and pleasure can be.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 153.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Cell 181

Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Boyfriend Shirt Part III

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part III
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06096 секунды с 9 запросами