LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Griffin & Lorenzo raw Parlier

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots
After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Lorenzo raw

Gay Diaries Cullen

Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Adul Abaunza, Ake, Brenno Ferrari, Chriss Cross, Daniel Dark, Hernan Galarzo, It, Juan Turbay, Nut, Ronald Zabaleta
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Video language: English
Hot Euro hunks mix it up with lustful Latinos and spicy Asian guys in Gay Diaries as director Kay Ray has assembles eleven honed guys who all want the same thing – cock! This menagerie of horny guys get down to bumping and grinding with each other – and it’s all bare! Sweet meat is swallowed and spit-lubed before tight fuck tunnels are opened up by throbbing dick. You won’t want to miss this montage of anal devourment and creamy milk ejaculations!
Duration: 1:40:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4810kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay Diaries

Twink Adventures Mount Gambier

Cast: Alexander Checkov, Tomas Dvorak, Marco di Lucca, Felix Wallace, Tomas Dyk, Joey Intenso, Dionisio Hemer, Blasio Suescun, Juan Turbay, Chris Cooper, Andreas Felton, Justin Kingsley
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
A trip to the doctor’s surgery, a hike in the mountains or just a casual hook-up, nothing can beat a hot encounter with a like-minded twink. With just one look, these boys know they’re gonna get laid and their asses and mouths are soon gonna be filled with one, and if they’re lucky, two cocks. Chain fucks, duets and spit-roasting, but that’s after dicks have been sucked and holes have been lubed and probed for easy access. Watch these boys devour each other in nearly two hours of hole plugging action that you won’t want to miss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:57:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4807kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twink Adventures

Wet & Wild Boys Sunnyside

Cast: Dominic Müller, Erik Franz, Gerd Demski, Jan Avic, Jimmey Chan, Mitko Genc
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Director Kay Ray mixes it up in this really wet and wild show. Not just the usual fit, white boys in this flick, you get the added bonus of some rare Asian cock as well. Watch these guys go to town on each other in a BIG way. Not only do they struggle to take massive cocks down their throats and up their tight asses, they have to contend with a thick fist stretching their sphincters to the max. No need to reach for the lube, these Wet And Wild Boys have a bladder full of warm piss that will do the job nicely. Sit back and soak up over 90 minutes of really big dicks, bare Asian action and waterlogged fisting action!
Duration: 1:47:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet & Wild Boys

Lights on Twisp

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Flex Xtremmo, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Rimming, Deep Throat, Kissing, Fingering, Tattoos, Big Dicks, Uncut, Latinos, Facial, Interview, Cumshots
In this video we will show you how we make another amazing scene, be part of our team with this behind - intro where you can enjoy all the backstage deatels that normally you can`t see and watch how Flex Extremmo enjoy as never before.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 532.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lights on

Luke Harding and Tristan Mathews Kalskag

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Luke Harding and Tristan Mathews
Genres: Bareback, Big Dick, Oral Anal Sex, Deep Throat, Cum Shot, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Hairy, Young Men, Tattoos
A sexy and scruffy Tristan Mathews makes his official Raw Fuck Club debut getting a lesson in deep dicking from newbie and tattooed-hunk Luke Harding. Tristan sucks Luke's cock like a pro before taking al of it in and getting a nice thick facial to satisfy his thirst.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3487kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Harding and Tristan Mathews

Luke Desmond and jeremy chris Mayflower

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Jeremy Chris, Luke Desmond
Genres: 69, Anal Sex, Ball Play, British, Brown Hair, Cum Getting Fucked, Cum Jerking Off, Deep Throat, DoggyStyle, Face Fucking, Fucking, Huge Load, In The Bedroom, Kissing, Large Dick, Masturbation, Missionary, Passionate Fuck, Self Facial, Short Hair, Trimmed,
We're used to seeing hung uncut Luke slamming a hot hole, but when ites to a hung twink like Jeremy he wants to experience the pain and pleasure of a good fucking! The big-dicked boys swap their shafts in a great oral session, but soon Luke is on his back and getting it hard from his new twinky top! Doggy stylees next, with Luke taking it deep, then it's time for the pile driver, the move that has our hung and horny Luke pumping his cum out into his own face! Ball linking helps young Jeremy to a cum fountain to finish off a perfect duo!
Duration: 31:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3669kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 875.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luke Desmond and jeremy chris

Время генерации страницы 0.03834 секунды с 9 запросами