LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Icon Male - Master Bedroom Bulan

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Adam Ramzi, Jake Nicola
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Tattoos, Hairy, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, , Face Fucking, Cut, Condom, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, rimming
Video language: English
After checking out the rental house, Adam Ramzi and Jake Nicola decide to check each other out in the master bedroom. These two horny are ready to get into some nasty hairy fun with each other. Lots of cock sucking ass eating and hot wild fucking will keep you guessing, who is the master?
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:17
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Icon Male - Master Bedroom

Griffin & Lorenzo raw Lansford

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots
After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy with desire. You can also tell Lorenzo loves to eat ass! Chomp!Slightly different ending as Lorenzo bust his load first inside Griffin, then I hustle up from the floor to catch Griffin nutting. Lorenzo cock is just about limp, but the two nearly nut at the same time.And you can tell Lorenzo is going to give us a great show every time. He laps up Griffin's cum and spits it into his mouth!
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Griffin & Lorenzo raw

が多数出演! Bolivia

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Anal/Oral, Fingering, Rimming, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Video language: Japanese
スベスベの筋肉肌に、サッカー中田� �似た端正な顔立ちが最高!
航のテクニックに思わず感じまくる� �
他にも体育会達が多数出演!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:05:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: が多数出演!

Beer, cigarettes, and double penetration Chefornak

Release Year: 2014
Studio: MonsterCocks.Staxus
Cast: Alejandro Marbena, Benjamin Dunn, Devon LeBron, Dick Casey
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Foreskin Play, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twink, Uncut, Double Penetration
After enjoying some beer and cigarettes Benjamin, Dick, Alejandro and Devon get their fuck on. Dick Casey will have many a guy jealously looking on at the scene and wishing they were lucky enough to get drenched in so much creamy cum!...
Duration: 20:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 765.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beer, cigarettes, and double penetration

Hard Working Boys Port Moody

Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
Every employer loves their to be Hard Working Boys, and these horny studs love working hard – on each other’s cocks! They down tools to take up with a different kind of tool – a meaty one! Directory Kay Ray has assembled a gaggle of hot twinks who can’t wait to get out of bed and get to work, ‘cos they know that working nine to five is not a chore. Over two hours of hot cocks, tight holes and fountains of spunk. Going to work will never be the same again!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:09:52
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Working Boys

Connor - The Pulverizer - Patricks vs Chase - The Champ Garibaldi

Cast: Connor Patricks ,Jonathan Michaels
Genres: Rough Sex ,big dick ,brunet ,Anal ,BDSM ,Rimming ,Facesitting ,shaved ,white ,Role Play
Connor “The Pulverizer” Patricks and Chase “The Champ” are brand new to Naked Kombat. Chase plans on using the skills he’s learned being in a few fights to dominate The Pulverizer. The Champ goes to shove his balls in Connor’s face, but The Pulverizer quickly wraps his legs around his opponent and slams his ass to the ground. Chase recovers and punches Connor’s ripped abs after catching him in a full nelson. They are both determined to make the other their bitch for the day, but only one fighter will walk away victorious while the other is reduced to nothing but a fuck doll.
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Connor - The Pulverizer - Patricks vs Chase - The Champ

Game Boys Ashaway

Studio: Twink Boy Media (twinkboymedia.com)
Cast: Adul Abaunza, Alex Raspizjaj, Andrej Stoickov, Bank, Braulio Ugetty, Giacomo, Libardo Rabeilo, Nok, Omar Daza, Rudolf Schneider, Tim Junker, Tito Fontalvo
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Bareback Sex, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 10 cumshots and 9 hot guys in 5 HD-Hardcore-Scenes
These hot boys are game for anything! Kinky and outrageously dirty, they want to hook up and explore - every inch of each other's firm bodies. They tease with rounded butt cheeks and sport oversized bulges in their jeans, but once they're naked, hot mouths are filled with tongues and cocks - as are tight twink asses. Eleven kinky boys and five scenes of pure boy on boy indulgence!
Duration: 2:01:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Game Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.03666 секунды с 9 запросами