View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 08:30 AM   #81
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Annabelle - Cometh the Hour, Cumeth the vicar!

The filthy vicar is caught in the Crypt, wanking! What a dirty perverted old man who couldn't wait to cream his paints, and it's all caught on camera! WOW, james really had the shock of his life!
Wanker's will always be punished, and it started with a real thwack to the palms of his hands, followed by a march across the church grounds, through the kissing gate and into the field to the Correction Tree! It wasn't long before james had his pants around his ankles, tree hugging in readiness for his second punishment! Oh the smile on my face as I began administering a judicial caning on his peachy buttocks! Naturally, it felt so right to have him grovelling for forgiveness! How could he be so filthy and perverted!
After his peachy buttocks glowed, I took pleasure in thwacking his cock with my leather riding crop! And to finish him off, I had him bent over on his hands and knees with his swollen balls in my wooden humbler for some piping HOT candle wax treatment!
I sunk my booted metal heel into his balls. My crimson nails clawed his bulbous head, and I slapped his sore cock several times before wanking him until he spilled!
A spectacular movie caught on camera within the grounds of an old church.

Filesize: 403 MB
Duration: 00:10:33
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 4999 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

vicar.part1.rar
vicar.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04527 секунды с 9 запросами