View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 11:42 PM   #67536
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Jacob and Glenn

Jacob and Glenn

See youthful expert superstud throw-down in a make-shift meat-packer that's obligated to get you blow using the sleek and smoking-hot rookie ace.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7156kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.9 MB

Download Jacob and Glenn

Corbin Fisher - Barron and Finn After Hours

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Barron, Finn
Genres: 69, anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Barron and Finn had gotten into some wonderfully hot action before, and each had clearly wanted another go at one another since then. I can't really blame either of them for that, given how compatible they are with one another - Finn absolutely loves to get railed, and Barron loves to rail. Barron has a tendency to get guys hooked on his cock after he's had a go at them, and more than one Corbin Fisher stud has confessed to their favorite scene being one in which they were on the receiving end of a pounding from Barron. Finn's hole can win you over just as much as Barron's dick, though, and it's clearly worked its magic on Barron given how much Barron wanted to get inside it again. A taste for all-out, balls-to-the-wall, furious fucking isn't all that makes these two compatible, though. They clearly find one another incredibly attractive and it's hot as heck seeing two guys who are so hot and so horny - and so into one another - do what Corbin Fisher's young American college studs do best!

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Corbin Fisher - Barron and Finn After Hours

Machofucker Dangerous

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Machofucker
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Big Cock, Interracial Bareback, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos

This video contains portions of extremly abusive and violent sexual behavior. Both participating models participated voluntarily in this video and were in full consent on all sexual acts and actions.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5799kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 759.7 MB

Download Machofucker Dangerous

Abele & nick

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Abele Place, Nick Sterling
Genres: Anal Sex, Ass Play, Beefy, Bodybuilders, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut.

Abele Place tops Nick Sterling after he gives him a really hot blowjob and rim job. Abele Place looks like he is about to get the ride of his life as Nick Sterling approaches. The two go right into the good stuff, each exploring the other starting with their mouth. From deep kissing to a fuck of a hot blow job with Abele on his knees before Nick, working all of his raging hard cock with his mouth. Nick gives a good turn as he gets Abele so horned up he can hardly stand it. And before he can even recover Nick goes right for his ass, working it with his talented tongue, probing it with an eager finger and making Abele groan with pleasure. But just when you think Nick is gonna tap that ass, Abele rams his cock into his hungry hole. Nick is such a and by the look on his face you can tell he is just lost in . After a hot hardcore fucking Abele stands over Nick and blows a hot load all over his gaping mouth as he eagerly laps up every drop that lands inside. It is nearly too much to handle as he sprays his own all over that sexy treasure trail that leads from his belly button down to his cock and then leans in to lick Abele clean.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3484kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download Abele & nick

BiLatinMen-Gonzo & Cano

Video language: English

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1193kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 198.2 MB

Download BiLatinMen-Gonzo & Cano
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03111 секунды с 9 запросами