View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 01:38 PM   #1150
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Made Wife Bippus

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Raven Hart
Genres: black hair ,Latinx ,Paddle ,Blowjob ,Gag ,Humiliation ,Domination ,fake boobs ,Curvy ,Anal
Video language: English
When a newly widowed mob wife, Raven Hart, gets a visit from her deceased husband’s crime partner, Tommy Pistol, she learns the truth about her husband: he gambled her away in a poker game. Tommy is ready to collect his fortune which is in the form of Raven’s big tits, curvy ass and her wild kinky ways! She can’t believe what’s happening, that her husband would do such a thing but it doesn’t matter cuzTommy takes charge, bends her over and gives her a good firm paddling to show her who’s boss now. She is wearing thigh high black stockings, a tight black dress hiked up around her hips and no panties. He paddles and spanks her firm ass until its red and stinging.Tommy ties her up tight and she sucks his hard cock deep into her throat and fits his whole dick and balls in her mouth. He crops her pussy and her tits and tells her he is going to have his way with her all day! Raven is tied up on all fours in doggie with a ball-gag, back arched, ass up high with platform stilettos and a blue rhinestone butt-plug.Flogging session to get her warmed up and then Tommy fucks her pussy good until it’s ass time. He removes the butt-plug and stuffs his stiff dick deep in her tight ass. He tops it off with the Hitachi on her sensitive clit and fucks both her holes back and forth and she’s loving it.After all that intense action Raven gets on top of Tommy in cowgirl and rides his cock all the way home. Tommy plays with her huge tits while she’s grinding on his dick, he grabs her womanly hips and drives his cock deep inside her ass until she comes. She licks his dick clean, flips over with legs spread wide and Tommy goes to town pounding her slutty holes until she squirts everywhere. He slurps it up and rubs her pussy ‘til she does it again! They go further into pound town with Raven’s tits bouncing around until she is loosing her mind and Tommy shoots his hot load all over her face. And that is the story of The Made Wife. They lived happily ever after.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Made Wife

RealTimeBondage - Maddy O'Reilly - O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3 Sagamore

Maddy O'Reilly is opening her Christmas gifts. With each one comes a new way to torment her. A caning, a whipping, an orgasm, and a spanking. Maddy is so nice and opts to give her spanking to Summer. After all it is Summer's favorite thing.
Duration: 1:10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Maddy O'Reilly - O Cum All Ye Faithful: Part 3

RealTimeBondage - Eden Sin - The Wages of Sin: Part 3 Nokesville

Eden is still coming down off the high of the candle wax. Her tired body lays limply on the ground. OT steps on her face before picking her up. He roughly removes the last of the candle wax from her front. Then he spanks her ass and uses his knife to get the last bits off her cunt.
The members want to know how wet she is so OT fingers her to orgasm. She can barely stand and the drool just drips from her mouth. It's time for large objects in her pussy. She shoves an impossible dildo in her dripping slit. How she does it no one knows, but she gets it in her.
When Eden sin asks you for something like putting needles through her labia you just do it. When the members say one more through the clit hood you do that too. When OT wants to vibrate them well he just does it.
Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15084kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Eden Sin - The Wages of Sin: Part 3

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Roberta

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

21sextreme -I'm your boss! Frazeysburg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Melon
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, black hair, one on one
Melon doesn´t seem to take her situation serious enough. Well, not until Gerry Taylor, her master and boss, gets a bit rougher. Soon the girl learns that slaps are not that sweet to get, she realizes that spanking can hurt, and she soon finds out that she loves to be used, exploited and fucked like a bitch she is.
Duration: 36:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 768.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme -I'm your boss!

Grammar School in Russia Chrisney

Release Year: 2024
Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 56:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grammar School in Russia

Время генерации страницы 0.06244 секунды с 9 запросами