View Single Post
Old 04-30-2024, 03:25 PM   #39672
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pink Lingerie Pequea

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

21sextreme - Sex slave: Greta Nekoosa

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Greta, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette
Video language: English
Poor Greta is here to be the subject of the wicked affection of Mistress, this time dressed up as Nanny. When Nanny puts the baby food into her mouth, she behaves badly, and as a result, Nanny smears it all on her face. She starts to cry so Nanny takes out her favorite toy doll to comfort her - which soon gets stuffed into Greta´s tight & dry pussy! See the rest here...!
Duration: 51:36
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Greta

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4 Restauracion

I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tell her to struggle for me and she does as she is told. Polly does a great job struggling, especially considering how tight her ropes are, while most just give up at this point. After a while, I tie her hair back again and tell her to struggle again, which she does. I take some pics as Polly mmmpphs and endures the hogtie.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 4

Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag! Mt Baldy

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that’s what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosaly – strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2 Winterham

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

21sextreme - She Earned It For Herself Reesville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Steffie
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, facial, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead, dildo
Video language: English
Steffie decided to try her luck and visited Mistress Katy Parker´s home. Not really sure what she was hoping for, but soon she found herself chained up on the wall, defenseless against the Mistress. And the sensual domme exactly knows how to use a girl. Soon Steffie turns to be a plaything of Katy, and all we can say that she earned it for herself.
Duration: 37:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 782.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - She Earned It For Herself

RealTimeBondage - Eden Sin - The Wages of Sin: Part 3 Eupora

Eden is still coming down off the high of the candle wax. Her tired body lays limply on the ground. OT steps on her face before picking her up. He roughly removes the last of the candle wax from her front. Then he spanks her ass and uses his knife to get the last bits off her cunt.
The members want to know how wet she is so OT fingers her to orgasm. She can barely stand and the drool just drips from her mouth. It's time for large objects in her pussy. She shoves an impossible dildo in her dripping slit. How she does it no one knows, but she gets it in her.
When Eden sin asks you for something like putting needles through her labia you just do it. When the members say one more through the clit hood you do that too. When OT wants to vibrate them well he just does it.
Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15084kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Eden Sin - The Wages of Sin: Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.09803 секунды с 9 запросами