View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:36 AM   #3256
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

From Worthless To Worthy In Five Mistresses: Episode 2 Narvik

Cast: Scout ,Nyomi Banxxx
Genres: foreskin ,switch ,Black ,Pain ,natural boobs ,Orgasm Denial ,mixed ,Big Tits ,Athletic ,Muscle
Video language: English
<strong>Divine Bitch: Goddess Nyomi BanxxxSlave: Scout</strong>
Goddess Nyomi Banxxx is back commanding total devotion with her striking presence! Slave Scout thanks his lucky stars to have the opportunity to train with such a goddess. Scout is let out of chastity but only for the purpose to “torment and destroy” as Goddess Nyomi puts it. Then it’s right back into chastity! He’s made to lick the bottom of her dirty stilettos, flogged, spanked, canned and rammed deep in his ass while being made to wear Nyomi’s week old nude pantyhose. Nyomi wants to make Scout into a worthy slave and to prove his manhood she wrestles him. The gorgeous Amazon Goddess puts Scout into a choke hold, then a scissor hold with his face buried right between her voluptuous, perfect round ass! Goddess Nyomi makes sure to take as much pleasure from this as she wants while Scout is completely denied!
Who should we pair Scout up with for day 3?!
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: From Worthless To Worthy In Five Mistresses: Episode 2

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Garbsen

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Goldilocks Fist Port Gibson

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GoldilocksFist
Cast: Goldilocks
Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings, Dildos
Video language: German
Long legged blonde Goldilocks double penetrates her soaking wet pussy and supple asshole with big brutal dildos as she cums!!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goldilocks Fist

Elisa Bethann - Hot Hosing In Hosiery (2024) Gage

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Elisa Bethann
Genres: Gonzo, POV, Big Tits
Busty, tanned blonde Elisa Bethann flaunts her athletic legs in yellow pantyhose, teasing and posing in the opening moments. The fit MILF wears only a black bra on her upper half, soon stripping to oil up her luscious, DDD breasts. Elisa pops a squat on director Mick Blue's couch, masturbating her pussy to prep for the Austrian's stud's big cock. After ripping a hole in the crotch of Elisa's pantyhose, Mick slides his boner into her cunt. She whimpers while Mick fucks her, passionately kissing him as he plays with her clit. Elisa wraps her plump lips around Mick's throbbing boner, lapping his balls while giving a messy blowjob. The fervent session includes a slick titty fuck, intense rod riding, and a gooey pussy creampie climax! While hot sperm seeps from Elisa's slit, the satisfied vixen says, 'So good!'
Duration: 39:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elisa Bethann - Hot Hosing In Hosiery (2024)

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan Punta Cana

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can’t help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset – enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

Ebony Mystique - First Date Warm Up (2024) Trzic

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Ebony Mystique
Genres: Black, Big Tits
I picked up this cute guy in the Fake Taxi today who asked for a lift into the centre of Prague. After setting off, he told me he was meeting someone for a date. We arrived a little early, so I parked up and joined the tattooed stud in the back of the cab. I noticed his bulging cock through his trousers, and I was also feeling horny, so I treated him to a sloppy, deepthroat blowjob! After gagging on his swollen dick, I sat my pierced pussy down on it, riding it cowgirl while he played with my huge fake titties. Afterwards, I spread my stocking-clad legs and invited the well-hung hunk to bang me in missionary before hopping back on top to bounce my bubble butt on his dick some more! Next, I put myself on all fours to take a doggystyle pounding from behind, and then he covered me in a hot, sticky facial!
Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11662kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ebony Mystique - First Date Warm Up (2024)

Spike & Trixie Griffith

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Aiden Starr, Sheena Shaw
Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, Fetish, HD, Lesbian, 1080p, Ass To Mouth, Busty, Butt Plug, Cosplay, Dildo, Dominant, Fishnet, Flexible, Gape
Wearing fishnet stockings, heels, plus spotted ears and a black tail butt plug, gorgeous Sheena Shaw is a sexy cosplay dog named Trixie. She's invited neighbor dog Spike to play -- that's busty Aiden Starr in a corset and heels topped with a canine mask. Spike is one sassy, dominant bitch, but both pretty mutts are androgynous, sporting tits, pussies and huge, strap-on cocks! As Spike's truly massive phallus fucks Trixie's panting, slobbering mouth, Trixie's beautiful behind bounces and her tail wags happily...
Big boobs protruding from her bra, Spike works the tail/toy in Trixie's hotly winking anus. Spike's metal anal fetish hook stretches Trixie's asshole. Spit bubbles run down Trixie's face as she sucks Spike's gigantic strap-on. A fat, segmented, clear glass dildo drills Trixie's lube-sloppy derriere to deep, wide gaping, with lewd rectal noises echoing! Trixie's fingers stretch her butthole further. Spike lubricates her strap-on and buttfucks Trixie, whose flexible sphincter gapes seriously. Trixie tastes the toy ass-to-mouth. Irrepressible Spike vigorously fists masturbating Trixie's flexible bunghole! Titty fuck: Spike slickens her huge jugs and buries Trixie's tool in cleavage. And Spike takes a ride, her tight twat clenching Trixie's strap-on. Trixie says Spike will be visiting more!
Duration: 40:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6919kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spike & Trixie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06236 секунды с 9 запросами