View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 07:47 AM   #4367
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona Saegertown

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Liz Rainbow ,Max Cortes ,Amber Deen
Genres: Humiliation ,unshaved ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Blonde ,Leather ,Gag ,Anal ,big dick ,Dominatrix
Video language: English
The hot, young, brunette Liz Rainbow with her pale tight skin and insatiable appetite for public display is back again for more humiliation and hard fucking. Liz Rainbow is the Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona! It’s a sweaty hot summer day in the busy tourist public destination of Barcelona and Steve Holmes is ready for a fuck fest. His stunning perky beautiful blonde model dominatrix Amber Deen is ready to show off her new slut pet. Liz Rainbow is in a see through blue polka dot dress with absolutely no underwear. Everyone can see this beauty on full display. Restrained in tight leather bondage and mouth gag, this bdsm slave is ready to serve the public. Crawling on her hands knees in front of huge crowds deserves a reward and Steve knows exactly what to deliver on a hot summer Barcelona day. A full three scoops of gelato smashed right on her pathetic slut head and paraded around with her skirt up for everyone to see what she has to offer. To beat the heat they get of the hot sun and go to a dirty crowded bar for a . Steve knows the best way to pay of his tab is offering his fuck toy for payment. She gladly sucks down, spits, licks, fucks, and takes it for full payment. Gagging all over huge cocks, she then has to clean the patrons filthy feet, before letting them spank her round ass. Steve offers Liz a challenge to make the mistress Amber come. Hot lesbian ass licking and pussy eating is followed by vigorous fingering to get Amber off. There is of course punishment to follow and Steve trains this little slut with his cane with hard corporal punishment leaving her ass bright red. Deep hard fucking follows and this gets the crowd wild and the bar turns into a classic hot summer Barcelona fuckfest. Everyone wants a piece of this wet action. Finally to finish off this slut she is drenched in a face full of hot thick cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Public Fuck Toy of Barcelona

Crushing My Stepmom's Pussy Willich

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Filthy Kings
Cast: Brett Maker, Lani Rails
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Stepson, Face Fucking, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, doggy style, kissing, stepmom, pussy eating
Lani Rails is so fine. Blonde, petite, a perfect tan & great tits. She's also my stepmother. I (Brett Maker) kept stealing glances, staring and taking anything to the spank bank that I could. But it couldn't go on like that so I decided to move out. When I told Lani she was very concerned and pressed me for answers.I didn't want to tell her but she kept insisting so I let her know; I had a crush on her. Lani was shocked but determined; she said we had to fuck and get it out of my system!? She started kissing me so I grabbed her ass and took her to the couch. I spread my stepmom out and ate her shaved pussy like a mad man! She let me grease my hard cock up in her mouth before sticking it in her tight hole. I rammed Lani hard from behind, making her orgasm several times. She hopped on top of me and grinded her MILF pussy all over my swollen dick. You could tell my stepmom needed this too. Lani let me fill her pussy up with my big load. The truth is, she needed this as bad as I did!
Duration: 35:49
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crushing My Stepmom's Pussy

Lesbian Daughters-In-Law vol.4 - Scene 3 Honesdale

Studio: Girlfriends Films
Cast: Jenna Noelle, Dharma Jones
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Reluctant, Foot Fetish, caucasian, dark hair, kissing, pussy eating
She doesn't stop fucking his ass. She makes him leave that pink dildo inside him and fuck himself while she rides Dante's cock. Jenna cums a few times then tells Dante to cum all over her husbands face.
Duration: 56:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6191kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Daughters-In-Law vol.4 - Scene 3

You Will Please Me: Texas Patti & Nicole Aria Pine Brook

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Nicole Aria, Texas Patti
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Buttplug, Foot Licking, Fingering
Nicole Aria is bound and displayed upright, with her full body available to sexy German dominatrix Texas Patti. Nicole’s nipples are tormented before she is spanked and gagged with her own panties. Patti teases Nicole’s asshole, spitting on it and fingering it before opening it up with a big black butt plug. Nicole sits wearing a collar, ready for her mistress to use her ass some more. Pattie enters, kissing and caressing her submissive before commanding her to get on her knees and suck a strap-on. It needs to be wet before Patti rams Nicole’s hole with it. Nicole is still wearing the plug from earlier so her ass stays open and ready. Patti plows Nicole’s ass with her big strap-on until Nicole has an orgasm. Now Nicole takes her mistress’s high heels off and licks her soles and stockings, worshipping Patti’s feet. Patti commands Nicole to eat her pussy until Patti also has an orgasm. Then Nicole tongue-fucks Patti’s asshole before shoving a huge dildo inside. Nicole toys Patti’s ass until her mistress cums hard.
Duration: 1:01:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9729kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You Will Please Me: Texas Patti & Nicole Aria

What's For Dessert? Leggett

Studio: Throated
Cast: Mick Blue, Alexis Malone
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, 69, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum swallow, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Lingerie, Gagging, Face Fucking, Big ass, Gonzo
And she is more than happy to oblige with this request. Therefore she ends up sucking his dick and fucking later on. Ends with a messy, all over the face cumshot. Now back to laundry!
Duration: 22:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What's For Dessert?

Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic!!?!?!?! Bell Ranch

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Jack Hammer
Genres: Fingering ,Femdom ,Orgasm Denial ,black hair ,slim ,BDSM ,Pain ,versatile ,natural boobs ,Pegging
Welcome back Jack Hammer to Divine Bitches. It’s been awhile and Jack returns to push his limits with Mistress Bobbi Starr. This shoot is sadistic and evil bringing Jack to tears while Mistress Starr uses the implement she is best known for,Bobbi wires up Jack’s nipple rings, puts his cock in a electrified chastity belt and him with the evilest of electro-torment tools, the cattle prod. He’s bent over and fucked hard and deep with her strap-on cock and covered in painful pegs. Finally his cock is tied up and teased with her beautiful pussy and ass then totally denied! Welcome back, Jack!
Duration: 1:11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobbi Starr, why are you so damn sadistic!!?!?!?!

Endurance Clancy

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Flogging ,High Heels ,Spanking ,drool ,Fingering ,Vibrator ,Foot Torment ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Leather
A self-proclaimed painslut, Ariel X promises that she can take whatever is dished out. She says she loves intense orgasms and finds that when she comes in bondage it is especially good.
She learns that if she wants to come during this shoot, she’s going to have to earn it. Her knees are in agonizing in pain with both legs strapped tightly down to hard wooden boards. Her hands grasp at the air helplessly, cinched behind her back with tight leather straps. A pulley attached to her wrists provides little support for her upper body. Fulfilling her vow to take what is dished out to her, Ariel X endures intense spanking, flogging, foot torment, singletailing, and one uncomfortable position after another. It turns out she was telling the truth about how much she enjoys orgasms in bondage.
Later, when the ass hook tied to her hair, Ariel X begs to be let down. With a sadistic chuckle, cyd obliges. But these things come with a price and the girl soon finds herself gagging on a cock before it is buried in her pussy. Pair this with the vibrator and Ariel X’s contorted body writhes in orgasm - the reward she has earned for her endurance.
Duration: 32:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endurance
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03900 секунды с 9 запросами