View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:12 AM   #5118
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Neophobia Episode 3 Fincastle

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Brooke Johnson is by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6679kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 3

Poor Sales Part 2 Onia

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 2

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1 Choteau

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys
She would finger herself to orgasm, but even after we unlock the hand cans from the floor we're not about to let her fingers free.
Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 1

Giggles Rixeyville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Penny Lay just won't stop giggling. Either she thinks this is seriously funny or she's laughing out of fear. She's balancing on the cross when OT comes to put his hands all over her. She doesn't seem very happy about it. He exposes her gorgeous body before he torments her feet. Then he whips her.
Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giggles

Kel Bowie Bovard

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
When goes to the hardware store, he doesn’t just shop for tools. On his most recent trip he convinces innocent looking Kel Bowie to come to his place to help him with a personal project he is working on. She doesn’t expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn’t want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kel Bowie

Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage Beilen

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Rope
We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too. Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her. Her ass is perfect for caning while she's in a beautiful hogtie.
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter - Perfect Blondie in Bondage

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Culpeper

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04247 секунды с 9 запросами