View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 09:55 AM   #580
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1 Torrey

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Touched By A Stranger Pep

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Callie Black is a timid flower. With her gorgeous blue eyes and her silky blond hair she's just as innocent as you'd imagine. The moment OT walks onto the stage she's like a deer in headlights. Shaking like a leaf. It doesn't get any better for Callie either. OT puts his hands on her and she draws back.
Ever the creep OT confronts her about her predicament. To worsen her disgust OT makes her look him in the eye as he her most intimate parts. She can't help, but look away. Each time OT scolds her and draws her back in. She denies being turned on, but her wetness says otherwise.
The longer he plays with her the more disgusted she seems. He takes pictures of her pussy and asshole and makes her look at them while he describes all the thousands of people who are going to see her cunt. She seems embarrassed. In the end though she cums through gritted teeth. OT makes her beg to stop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Touched By A Stranger

Haley Spades - Sexy Blonde Gamer Girl Gets Cum Pumped (2024) Forest Knolls

Cast: Haley Spades
Genres: Gonzo, POV
Tiny blue-eyed, blonde, slut Haley Spades shows that big things cum in small packages. Don't let this innocent-looking babe fool you, she knows how to get nasty. Her smooth skin, wet mouth, and tight pussy are the perfect combination to get any man ready to bust a load inside her. She smiles, moans, rides, and begs before taking a creampie in her perfect pussy.
Duration: 26:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9160kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haley Spades - Sexy Blonde Gamer Girl Gets Cum Pumped (2024)

Big butt wife Whitney OC craves her neighbor's cock Lima

Cast: Whitney, Ryan Mclane
Genres: Ass Jiggle , Ass smacking , Athletic Body , Ball licking , Blonde , Blow Job , Blue Eyes , Bubble Butt , Caucasian , Cheating , Cum , Cum in Mouth , Cumming , Deepthroating , Doggy , Doggystyle
Ryan is back from work his wife is out on a business trip and his neighbor's wife Whitney OC is in desperate need of some dick, since Ryan is not having her wife today a good Neighbor Affair is needed
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big butt wife Whitney OC craves her neighbor's cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04709 секунды с 9 запросами