View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 12:01 PM   #2261
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3 Orefield

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I had planned on tightening up Ashley's cleave gag with some black tape, but it's falling out so I just remove it and stuff a large sponge in her mouth instead. I seal it in with clear tape. This one will not be falling out. I place a hand over her mouth and chin as I poke her bound tits with a bundle of sharp wooden skewers. Ashley yelps and struggles furiously against the ropes as I continue. The tears really start to flow now and soon her eye makeup is running down her face. After a while, I stop, but only to make her bondage more severe. Her elbows are tied together and jacked up. More rope is added around her upper and lower arms and then around her body. Her sponge gag is removed and replaced with a panty gag and gray tape. It's time for more tit bondage. I bind her tits even tighter by adding more thin cord. I give them a few slaps. They are much ore firm now as there is definitely less jiggle when slapped. The worst is yet to come though as now I start slapping her tits with a long thin wooden paddle. Ashley struggles and screams through her gag as her bound tits are slapped with the implement. I eventually stop and leave poor Ashley in her bondage and panty gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 3

Bondage Monkey Part 3 Rising Star

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.
But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer. In fact, we may go as far as to see if we can make this one break before we send her home. Wouldn't it be fun to see exactly how much pain, suffering, and humiliation she can endure before we finally let her go?
There are whip marks already starting to turn to bruises across her chest, stomach, and thighs, but there's also so much of her body that hasn't had nearly enough attention yet. We have canes that we have to bring out for the soles of her feet, her pussy, her ass. We have predicaments left to put her into. So yes, it's true that the live feed is almost over. But that just gives us the opportunity and motivation to take things even further.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Monkey Part 3

Bad Bunny Pender

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets.
It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Bunny

Cici Rhodes Kitale

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, DP, Humilation, Torture, Toys, StrapOn, Hardcore
Cici Rhodes is a tall lanky redhead that clocks in at 5’10. She might be too much woman for most, but not for us. Today we are going to cut her down to size and work her over in all of the ways that this sensation slut so badly craves.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cici Rhodes

Hot Webbing North

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Being sprayed down with hot glue is not the most painful experience in the world but it is surely one of the most uncomfortable. It hits Katharine Cane's skin like burning spider webs. That is not the worst that PD plans to do to her. It is just a way to show her that no matter what she thinks she will never know what is coming next. Not that she would want to. Knowing the kinds of devious devices PD has waiting for her would just make her more anxious. She will have plenty of time to enjoy each piece of cold iron he locks her into, there is no need to worry about that.
Duration: 1:00:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5641kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Webbing

Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan Cerritos

In the dark basement chamber below the house, stored slaves stacked in cages lie. Both of the caged ladies are cable tied to the thin metal bars in a hogtie arrangement, black ballgags jamming their jaws open so the silver haired MILF on the top tier can’t help but to drool over the blond tattooed babe below her. Their Mistress - satin blouse cinched in at the waist by leather corset – enters to un-padlock the cage doors, a brief glimmer of hope for the pretty pantyhosed pair; perhaps this means respite from their torturous predicament? Will the zitpties attached to their gags and holding back their heads be cut? Not at all what their Mistress has in mind of course! Attached to two long poles the Domina has mains operated vibrators, just right for fitting through the tiny gaps in the cage, between spread legs to clits waiting for her attentions! The captive couple of cute curvaceous MILFs cum hard, their naked bodies pressing into the metal grids beneath them, pleasure and pain all mixing into one as their muscles tense in orgasm after orgasm, drool flowing freely from ball gagged lips. Done for the day, their Domme locks the two back into their home, to await her pleasure once more.
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4327kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Whitney Morgan

Billy Nix New Toy Kensal

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Billy Nix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Beautifully adorned Billy Nix is trussed up and dropped off on the doorstep of O.T. with a nice note telling him to have his way with her. She's bound and gagged, but it says that it's from her and so who is he to doubt it?
Duration: 49:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Nix New Toy

Время генерации страницы 0.18054 секунды с 9 запросами