View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 01:42 PM   #39731
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge Tie Siding

New girl Thiccy Niccy takes the shock collar challenge. Are you curious to see how she did? Watch the video to find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1 Vancourt

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Shiny Bound Gold New Full Nice Beautifull Collection. Part 1. Viry Noureuil

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Welcome to the one and only Shiny Bound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage..

Total size: 4.5 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shiny Bound Gold New Full Nice Beautifull Collection. Part 1.

Darling Red Hot Part 2 Kinsley

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
We only want her cumming when we give the orders, but Darling is so hot for bondage and discipline that sometimes she's on the edge of an explosive orgasm while we are whipping her massive tits.
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling Red Hot Part 2

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2 Uruguay

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

RealTimeBondage - Blind Hole part 2 Anastasia Rose Changewater

It's time to get dirty. In honor of Easter Kat has to put as many peeps in her mouth as she can possibly fit.
Duration: 1:05:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Blind Hole part 2 Anastasia Rose

Winnie Rider, Amy Faye Ascoli Piceno

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore
Video language: English
This is probably the fastest Winnie Rider has ever had her day escalate. The beautiful blonde starts off with just a metal collar around her neck, answering a few questions that she thought were completely harmless. Of course she should have known that when she started confessing what things would really get inside of her head that pretty much every one of them was going to end up on the menu. And they are just the warm up.We weren't kidding when we said this escalates quickly. In a matter of minutes Winnie goes from that nice, safe position on her knees to a much more vulnerable one on her back. Leather straps keep her legs spread wide open, showing off her pretty pussy to the whole world. Electrodes run up to her nipples, giving them a nice little pinch that she'll completely forget about as soon as the shocks start.When we really want her to scream we use the classic pain and pleasure recipe that is sure to give us the reaction we want. Take one fucking machine and over two dozen clothes pins strung together into zippers, apply both to the target areas, and it let them work together for ten to fifteen minutes or until the slut has completely broken.The pain of having her body brutalized and doesn't seem to get to her all that easily, but poor Winnie gave us the key to getting inside of her head at the very beginning of the feed. All it takes is a bit of humiliating and degrading petting and she looks like she is on the verge of tears. Something about it makes her skin crawl, and knowing that there was no way we wouldn't take advantage.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winnie Rider, Amy Faye

Время генерации страницы 0.03536 секунды с 9 запросами