View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 12:38 AM   #19572
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

New girl Thiccy Niccy takes the shock collar challenge. Are you curious to see how she did? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14668kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 707.5 MB

Download Thiccy Niccy takes the challenge

KinkyCore - Video 647

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The Pope gets to work punishing this slut, and she can't get enough of it, so he turns up the intensity. Her tits are covered with clothespins after being flogged and punished.

Duration: 39:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1186kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.4 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 647

Pussy - Prison Strap

Cast: Pussy
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in Hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in Hell!

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy - Prison Strap

Hookers Revenge

Cast: Harmony ,Tia Ling ,Felony
Genres: Whipping ,Strap On ,Crop ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,white ,Ball Gag ,Sub ,black hair ,Big Tits ,Slave ,Anal ,Double Penetration ,Domination ,Hitachi
Video language: English

It's Tia Ling's first night on the job as a security guard in a seedy part of the city. She attempts to get rid some hookers turning tricks on private property but her lack of experience gets her into trouble. Felony and Harmony over power Tia and make her into their bitch. She is made to eat hooker ass and pussy and worship their breasts. They tie her up and fuck her with a fist and huge strapon dildos. Then her ass gets fucked hard and she is double penetrated with strapon cocks. This is a super hot update with big orgasms and squirting!

Duration: 1:07:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hookers Revenge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10727 секунды с 9 запросами