View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 08:16 AM   #2543
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The spanking machine Cucumber

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spanking machine

Realspanking - Southern Strappings Bayanbulak

Excellent quality the movie consisting from top ten episodes of the website - rollers where the guilty little girls are punished really. They are so strongly slapped that they not in to constrain tears
Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:04
Video: 720x480, XviD, 971kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realspanking - Southern Strappings

A Lesson Corea

Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson

Help Wanted Jetmore

Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it’s painful to watch.
Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help Wanted

Captive Pingtan

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive

Sapphire And Cherry Blush Panorama City

Sapphire usually cleans the house in a hot maid costume, but today she gets turned on by those nipple clamps, takes out her beautiful titties and starts posing in front of our Full HD cameras with the clamps applied onto her hard nipples! Cherry is not amused and starts humiliating her submissive employee. The latex loving sex goddess spanks her subby with a whip, rubs her face with the dust towel and applies another strong clamp to her shaved pussy! Spanking that curvy butt leads to a blushing light skin and after some claps on her butt cheeks, the strong domina deep throats Sapphire with a black dong! She even crams her twat with that sex toy and makes her maid lick her shaved wet box before giving her some further spanking while she’s on the couch with that plastic cock sticking out of her cunt!
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sapphire And Cherry Blush

Gronc'd Mineral Springs

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gronc'd
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04820 секунды с 9 запросами