View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 11:21 AM   #19578
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wenona

Wenona

Wenona finally came by!! It was so great to work with her again!! This is the first of 4 or 5 scenes we did and I gotta tell you. There is a reason she is an industry icon. We have worked together many times in the past and I'm reminded that there IS such a thing as a relaxing shoot. Members and customers have been asking for more Stocks in a Box clips and they get what they want with this one and so much more. Check it out... We did this whole scene and at the end I realized that I forgot to get out the Hitachi and plug it in. I'm downstairs in the basement, the Hitachi is upstairs...

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 670.1 MB

Download Wenona

Held Accountable

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it.
Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Held Accountable

Yana - tied up in the woods

Yana loves to play, and her favorite fantasy is getting kidnapped and tied to a tree! So much fun! We chased her through the woods, her arms already in a box tie. It was easy to catch this naked girl, she couldn't run very fast on her bare feet. We tied her to a tree and gagged her! Yana thought it was the most amazing thing ever, and she already emailed us to play some more! What a girl!

Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14589kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

Download Yana - tied up in the woods

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

The party Girls are so easy to lure in. I easily talked her into letting me tie her wrists behind her back and then it was easy to take her to my hideout in the abandoned part of town. A petite Blue eyed Blond with Huge tits... She'll bring a fortune on the open market. I start by wrapping one arm around her neck and then I manhandle her with my other for a bit. I then tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead so she can't get away. I then grab more rope and start binding her legs. I end up tying 4 bands around her thighs. I add rope in 3 places below her knees. I then start slapping and groping her tits through her silky white blouse as she whines and moans. I slap her ass a few times and then make her turn in a circle for me. She's learning fast! I do tire of her questions and complaints though, so I strap a ballgag in her mouth so I can finish binding her in peace. I soon unbutton her blouse and we get a good look at her huge firm tits for the 1st time. I continue binding her upper body, adding rope above and below her them. I then decide that her shorts/skirt attire should be removed. I cut them away with a pair of scissors. I remove her neckrope and sit her in a chair. I walk away leaving her to struggle and mmmpph. When I return, I remove the ballgag then I grope and slap her tits. I then stuff a pair of panties in her mouth. I tape them in securely with clear tape. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 1

Potential New Slave - Chloe Camilla

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Chloe Camilla
Video language: English

Chloe Camilla is tested by the Upper Floor to see if she has what it takes to become an event service slave.

Duration: 39:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

Download Potential New Slave - Chloe Camilla
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03118 секунды с 9 запросами