View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:35 PM   #39733
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Asking Permission Peever

Cast: James Deen ,Ashli Orion
Genres: brunet ,Role Play ,Fingering ,Couple ,Leather Belt ,Submission ,unshaved ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Mouth Spreader ,Rough Sex ,slim ,BDSM
Video language: English
Ashli Orion and James Deen play a kinky couple in a D/s relationship. Ashli enjoys getting attention from James by being punished and purposely comes home late dressed like a slut. James manhandles her and fucks her ass in tight bondage!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asking Permission

Isabel Ice hard faceslapping Rosemary Bch

Release Year: 2024
poor isabel ice didnt seem to know what she let herself in for in this scene, melissa lauren dominates her hard to start with but when the male talent comes in he slaps the shit out of her and fucks her ass as hard as he can, i would go as far as saying the sick bastard was enjoying himself and went over the limit.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 50:35
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1171kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isabel Ice hard faceslapping

No Escape Udell

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Ela Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Jack Hammer has his own, special way of handling the beauties that come into his lair. He's too fast and too strong for a hot, little thing like Ela Darling to get away from. Once he has his hands on her, there is no escape.
Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No Escape

21sextreme - Burn a hole Laketown

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Bambi, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette
The mistress is up to some new tricks, this time in an abandoned gym locker room. Many people have been taunted here before, but now the Mistress has something far more painful in mind. Watch as she ties up her newest victim like a slave, with rough ropes to the bench. Watch as the mistress tests her limits in fetish pleasures! Watch the way she brutalizes her victim with a giant rubber dildo!
Duration: 40:07
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 298.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Burn a hole

Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2 Kanorado

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I help Yvette onto the floor where I cross her ankles and bind them. I then tie and cinch them to her thighs as well. She is soon hogtied Xtreme'ly tight! I tie her head back using the rope I tied into her hair. I remove her shoes and tie her feet and then her toes. I clover clamp her nipples and I leave her to struggle... well, there isn't much struggling as it just isn't possible, lol. Her partner Andreas asks me to remove the clamps. The rest of the clip is Yvette twitching and rocking on the floor.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

Starlight On A Pole Lo Espejo

Starlight On A Pole - Extreme domination is what gypsy slave girl Starlight seeks. Mmm the thrill of being tormented to wits end. This slave gets wet between her legs from just the thought of being the subject of a sadistic Master. Masochism is her kink, her ticket to ride. This vagabond, this flower of the south, travels far and wide to feel pain and pleasure in bondage. Roaming from Master to Master, she finds herself negotiating a session at the Sensualpain dungeon. Feed and watered, his slave is put in a cage till Master is ready to play with this sex slave. Well, she really gets what she asked for and then some by the cane, being roughed up with big strong hands groping, poking and pinching till she is almost freaked out of her mind in the hot sun, blindfolded bound at the pole, bit in mouth, dangling precariously from a hook, hands locked in steel restraints above her head, her bare feet ache standing atop a wooden wedge, shivering, shifting the pain from one body part to another as the long torment deteriorates her strength. Enough to take your breath away as you watch her struggles.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 741.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Starlight On A Pole

21sextreme - Sex slave: Angelica Negreet

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Lea Lexis, Angelica Heart
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, latex n leather
A true sadistic bitch, that´s what Lee is. And tonight she found the best plaything for her devilish plays... her name is Angelica, a fallen angel with heavenly cute face (soon ruined by her tears...) Indeed domme Lee already wears her tight leather gloves and that giant dildo is at hand too, which later would almost disappear in whimpering Angelica´s pussy...!
Duration: 44:03
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 672.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Angelica

Время генерации страницы 0.05398 секунды с 9 запросами