View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:39 PM   #39744
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5 North Tazewell

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

Live Show. Isle Saint George

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Show.

Cabin Fever with Dakkota Kake

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Fever with Dakkota

RealTimeBondage - Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey - Broken Blonde: Part 2 Paisley

A beautiful, big-titted blonde like Rain DeGrey can be seen in every town in America, so what makes this one special? Well, first of all, she is one of the most intense bondage lovers you'll ever see. Whips, canes, clothes pins, clamps, and whatever else you can think of; Rain loves it all. Sure, she cries a bit when we put dozens of clothes pins all over her face, but when she is in that kind of pain she is also one step closer to cumming.
And remember when we said we brought back Rain because she was a beautiful, insatiable bondage slut? Well, we asked her to grade the first part of her latest live feed before we moved on and she told us that on a scale of 1 to 10 it came in at a solid eleven. The only problem is that she made the mistake of telling us that she was referring to the fun she was having, not the intensity of the shoot. When we asked her what she wanted, man, she had a list that would make the naughtiest Santa in the world blush. She wants to be tickled. She wants to suck some dick. She wants to be suspended, flogged, and beaten. Well, far be it for us to make a greedy slut go a day without whatever makes her tick.
It's not quite a suspension, how we have her strung up, but take a minute and you'll see why it's so insidious. Rain's arms are over her head, she is being held up by her wrists, and the only way to relieve the pressure involves standing on some extremely thin heels. Our decoration model, Ashley Lane, is standing right next to her in the same predicament. They can stand “comfortably” on their toes for as long as they remain still. As soon as they start dancing around to avoid the canes, floggers or fingers coming their way then they are going to have to hold themselves up by the wrists. When it is time for them to cum we don't even give them that kindness. Both girls are pulled up off the ground with their legs spread open and vibrated until they can't take anymore.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15853kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Ashley Lane & Rain DeGrey - Broken Blonde: Part 2

Potential New Slave - Chloe Camilla Niceville

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Chloe Camilla
Chloe Camilla is tested by the Upper Floor to see if she has what it takes to become an event service slave.
Duration: 39:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Potential New Slave - Chloe Camilla

Electro Discipline Whitesboro

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Electric Dildo ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Plug ,Anal ,slim ,white ,toned
Governess Lia Lexis trains defiant pupil Skin Diamond. Zapper, electro strap-on, tens unit, face sitting and finger banging make up Lea’s multi orgasmic electro sex toolbox of discipline.
Duration: 45:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electro Discipline

Armani Post Tied - Part 1 Waelder

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.09771 секунды с 9 запросами