View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:41 PM   #39752
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Strapped and Muzzled Stony Point

Cast: Alexa Von Tess
Genres: slim ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Muscle ,Leather ,Dildo ,bit gag ,shaved
Video language: English
Leather straps constrict her body in a tight hogtie, face down on the padded box. New to bondage with only a handful of shoots in her past, she’s never experienced helplessness like this. I watch as sweat begins to bead on her face. She’s nervous. She gasps and claims it’s difficult to breathe, but I know she’s lying. She’s just desperately seeking a way to gain back some of the control she gave up.
The exaggerated gasping doesn’t have the intended effect on me so next she starts pleading, first with her voice and then with her eyes, but that doesn’t work either. I’ve seen this act before. Her feigned suffering makes me want to pull the straps tighter, to show her how easy I’m being on her, to show her how bad it can get, but I resist the urge. For now, anyway. If I’m patient, I can lure her in deeper.
Later on, with a thick dildo buried deep in her cunt and a vibrator pressed hard against her clit, she gives in to the relentless buzzing and throbbing between her legs. I watch with faint amusement as she easily sucks air into her lungs in long full breaths, her attempts at deception now forgotten. She screams as her body writhes and convulses in orgasm. Her eyes glaze over with pleasure and now she is gasping for real, exhausted from the muscle contractions in her abdomen and thighs. All traces of the fear and hesitation that existed before are gone now, replaced with something else…raw lust. She’s hooked, and there is no going back.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 698.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strapped and Muzzled

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon Jeanerette

Studio: sandrasilvers
Nude and barefoot under tight plastic wrap and clear tape gags, Sandra and Nyxon have no choice but to endure orgasm after agonizing orgasm being delivered by magic wand vibrators inside their mummifications! Their so-called friend Lisa had encouraged the ladies to lie down on the hard tiles of their kitchen floor, with the promise of an afternoon of love bondage. Little did the big titted twosome know – those huge breasts beautifully sealed and displayed by arms crossed in front and under each MILFs ample bosom - their blond bondage aficionado had other plans once she had the pair contained in see-thru saran wrap… To make off with their vehicle! As Sandra and Nyxon write and wriggle in orgasmic restrained clit climax, Lisa leaves them to cum over and over, with a shake of their car keys to rub it in as she turns on her heel out the door!
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte & Nyxon

Horny lesbian sex slave spanked, fucked, and punished! Wooster

Cast: Allie James ,Lea Lexis
Genres: Gag ,Facesitting ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Dildo ,shaved ,natural boobs ,multiple orgasms ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix
Video language: English
Lea Lexis’s new 24/7 sex slave, Allie James, is too eager for her own good. When she’s caught masturbating without permission, her Mistress teaches her a lesson.
Lea’s training methods include: OTK spanking, vicious nipple and pussy clamps, hot wax, clothespins, a dildo gag, pussy licking, ass worship, facesitting, multiple orgasms, and lesbian strap-on fucking.
Will Allie learn her lesson, or will she ignore the rules for the pleasure of punishment?
Duration: 55:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny lesbian sex slave spanked, fucked, and punished!

Bedroom Hogtie Whitetop

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedroom Hogtie

RealTimeBondage - More Extreme Part 1 Beaver Creek

The subject is something Kat should know a thing or two about. Animals. However, we don't ask simple dog and cat questions.
Duration: 1:08:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - More Extreme Part 1

RealTimeBondage - Medical Melee Part 1 Lydia Black Metz

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
Duration: 51:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13041kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Medical Melee Part 1 Lydia Black

RealTimeBondage Keira Croft Taking Stock Part 2 Rockingham

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the every time!
Duration: 43:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15362kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Keira Croft Taking Stock Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.06347 секунды с 9 запросами