View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 02:42 PM   #39754
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bella Rossi: Electro Fuck Toy Dhaka

Cast: Ashley Fires ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Electro Plug ,Lesbian ,Electro Clamp ,Straight ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,toned ,Big Tits ,Electrical Play ,other hair color
Video language: English
Episode 1: Kink favorite Cam Girl paired with everyone’s favorite Internet Domme, makes the perfect combination for that start of Bella Rossi’s Electrosluts series. We all know Bella is tough. But is she tough with electricity? Hands and arms tied tight in a box tie with legs in a frog tie, Bella is the perfect amount of immobile for Mistress Ashley Fires to take full advantage of her new play thing. What better way to play then to stuff both open fuck doll holes with electro plugs? Watch Bella squirm, writhe and scream from the pain and pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi: Electro Fuck Toy

Cathedral of Pain Part 2 Perryville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Harley Ace is a sinner. She is filled with lustful thoughts and dark desires. She needs to be purged and corrected of her sins. We are more than happy to help. We are givers like that. We do the only reasonable thing that one could do in a situation like this…bind her over a prayer bench and fuck her brains out while beating her with a bible as she desperately clutches a rosary.
Latex nun Rain DeGrey has a ruler, a dick, a hairbrush and a heavy bible. And she is more then willing to use them. With vigor. She lays the bible down hard on Harley’s big bubble butt, bringing out a beautiful rosy red flush. Harley cries and whimpers, but that only makes us hit her harder. Then Rain puts her cock to use on her tight holes. It is an epic dicking down as Harley drools and cums her sinning brains out, her makeup running down her face.
Harley’s drool gets our bible pages all wet, so we rip them out and shove them deep into her shaved pussy before resuming the fucking. We can think of no better way to get the word of God into you than on the end of Rain’s merciless cock. You are welcome sinner. Pray hard. You will need it.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cathedral of Pain Part 2

Dolly's Test - Part 2 Port Moresby

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 2

RealTimeBondage - Extreme Voxxxing Part 3 Gisborne

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12812kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage - Extreme Voxxxing Part 3

21sextreme - Owning Her Washita

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Barbie Pink
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, short hair, black hair, one on one
Barbie Pink learns what is total Domination. She seems to be cocky when she arrives to the Master´s lair, but this cockiness is swiftly broken by Master David´s knowing hands. Being tied up, slapped and fucked, Barbie cannot do else but admit her submission, but her domination can only end if she drinks the cocktail her Master serves.
Duration: 45:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2736kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 960.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Owning Her

Black Babydoll Nightie Fernwood

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!
Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Babydoll Nightie

Fucked and Bound Super Hot Good Excellent Collection. Part 5. Tamassee

Release Year: 2024
Extreme anal sex happens when these sadistic Masters have their way with our masochistic pain sluts. Intense rope bondage and unforgiving devices, keep these captives bound tightly

Total size: 21.0 GB in 14 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucked and Bound Super Hot Good Excellent Collection. Part 5.

Время генерации страницы 0.06934 секунды с 9 запросами