All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default InfernalRestraints Dignified Whore Holly Wood

InfernalRestraints Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Holly Wood has an amazing body. It looks like she dropped out of the fantasies of every man and right into her own nightmare. She is not prepared for the kinds of things PD likes to do.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Tamra Toryn

Cast: Tamra Toryn
Genres: Water Tank ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Bondage ,Submission ,BDSM ,Straight ,Fear Play
Video language: English

Feisty Tamra Toryn makes a splash (sorry!) in her WB debut. In the preshoot interview she mentioned that she had always wanted to try bdsm games but never had the opportunity. We were glad to show her the ropes. (Ewww, I did it again!) Tamra did seem to take to this type of play well and even showed some spunk. I think the picture in the update showing her sticking her tongue out at me proves that. Thanks for coming Tamra, you were lots of fun.

Duration: 38:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 867.8 MB

Download Tamra Toryn

Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

A terrible situation for Carie: her hands are strapped and locked behind her back and her thighs are strapped to her ankles in a frogtie position. Unable to get up or move, Carie is struggling the brand new creaking leather like her life depends on it. We have dressed her in wonderful ballet ankle boots and a locking slave collar to make sure she feels truly submissive today! A bright pink ballgag prevents her from swearing at us, although she manages to give us the finger for putting her into this tight predicament.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 124.7 MB

Download Carie in ballet boots, tight belt bondage, and pink ballgag

Bedroom Hogtie

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

Download Bedroom Hogtie

Earning Her Keep

Cast: Amber Wilde
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliatio
Video language: English

I gave her the chance to stay at my place...she was looking to share and the price was right...but then she couldnt come up with the rent...we had to get creative but we found a nice way she could earn her keep...Objective accomplished!

Duration: 1:03:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2210kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Earning Her Keep
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09154 секунды с 9 запросами