View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:23 AM   #19595
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Black Babydoll Nightie

Black Babydoll Nightie

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Black Babydoll Nightie

Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

A nylon hood, extremely tight gag, tit bondage and more tape!

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 655.4 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Hogtaped in Pink - Part2

Cassie - new elbow talent!

19 year old Cassie wants to be a bondage model! And she does have what it takes! This super tall girl has never-ending arms that go together behind her back without any effort! Elbow touching bondage without problems, this girl will be going places!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 157.7 MB

Download Cassie - new elbow talent!

Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English

Master A has really gotten into the vibe at the farm and Sophie Ryan is just along for the ride now. He has access to all kinds of toys, but today he has decided to be as authentic as possible. He wants to make her feel dirtier than a few dildos can so he formulates a new plan. He has a bit of his latest harvest left over that he was just going to toss aside, but instead he decides to just stick it in the trash. Without a bin, this little slut will have to do. Having corn and carrots shoved up her cunt is an entirely new sensation, and the fact that it makes her cum proves to both of them that she only cares about having her holes filled.

Duration: 51:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

Download Corn Cob Cunt Sophie Ryan

Happy Birthday Princess Donna!!

Cast: Syren de Mer ,Xander Corvus ,Simone Sonay ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Cage ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Sub ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Slave ,Spanking
Video language: English

Mer are caged, fondled, fucked, and Discrades by an eager crowd of her highness's party attendees. Guests line up and beg Princess Donna to bless them with a jolt of her majesty's sadistic tool of torment. Maitresse Madeline and Zander appear to entertain the crowd and keep the slaves in line!! A good game of Switch! commences as Syren and Simone are turned against each other and challenged as to who has the toughest wired pussy.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Happy Birthday Princess Donna!!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12114 секунды с 9 запросами