View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 05:33 AM   #19596
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Honey's Huge Cock only Fits in Katrina's ASS! Plus a Swit...

Honey's Huge Cock only Fits in Katrina's ASS! Plus a Switch Scene

Cast: Honey FoXXX ,Katrina Zova
Genres: Blowjob ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved ,Athletic ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Kinky ,Cock Worship ,big dick ,bottom
Video language: English

Honey has a missile in her panties and she is not afraid to use it! When Katrina playfully lets Honey know she's got a kinky desire for butt plugs, Honey shows off her cock and it's like the two instantly were married.In a rare switch scene for TsPussyHunters, the girls switch roles with Katrina fucking and near fisting Honey's ass before the tables are turned again and Honey bangs home an epic orgasm of cum that covers Katrina's mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Honey's Huge Cock only Fits in Katrina's ASS! Plus a Switch Scene

21sextreme - Bondage in the Dungeon

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Alice King
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, black hair, one on one

Alice has a guilty secret that she´s kept for a while now. Every so often she goes to see her Master, and he makes her his sex slave and totally dominates her. She gets down to the dark basement and she gets ready for the bondage she is about to endure. Watch as Alice is tied to the doorway of the leaky bathroom and blows Anthony´s cock, and get disciplined with a strong leather whip. But the master will not stop until he is satisfied...

Duration: 31:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 671.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - Bondage in the Dungeon

Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Captive

Release Year: 2024
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Captive

Charlotte Vale

Charlotte Vale has a choice. She can either beg for pain or beg for humiliation. One will not save her from the other, but it gives her the illusion of control that they slowly strip away from her. She is bound tightly into place which makes her wet. Her tits are tied off which makes them sensitive. She is afraid of what comes next, and for good reason. She is well past her breaking point, just hoping for it to be over soon. They are going to make her scream and cry until THEY have had enough.

Duration: 26:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.8 MB

Download Charlotte Vale
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10924 секунды с 9 запросами