View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 07:02 AM   #19597
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

19 year old Cassie is a local girl who loves to drop by for some bondage now and then. She is super tall and flexible, so she is a joy to tie up! Cassie expected to be tied in rope today, but we showed her a harness ballgag to see how she would react. Cassie had never seen one before in her life! She was very intrigued. Of course, we asked her to try it on and she looked incredible in this gag. Time for a strict elbow tie! Of course, Cassie ended up hogtied with her ankles tied to her head. She was so happy struggling in her ropes! Cassie is the perfect local bondage girl, let's hope she drops by more often for some fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 342.7 MB

Download Cassie - elbow tie and harness gag

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

21sextreme - Mistress Kathia's dungeon - part 1.

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Ashley, Kathia Nobili
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde
Video language: English

Abandon all hope ye who enter here especially when it´s Mistress Kathia Nobili who takes care of the discipline lessons. This time the dominatrix is playing with two helpless creatures, and poor girls do everything what she commands them to. Now it´s time to join the slave training - let´s start with Ashley, this petite Russian slut!

Duration: 31:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 667.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Mistress Kathia's dungeon - part 1.

Velvet Thong Bodysuit and Panic Hood

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bondage

Mina wears a velvet thong bodysuit, our lambskin leather harness, tights, and heels. She is duct tapes at her legs and elbows and then laced into a tight lambskin leather hood which only has two small holes over the mouth area. I call this the panic hood with regards to Mina, she doesn't like this one much, she expects to be able to breathe through her nose but has to remember to breathe only through the mouth, and this ends up becoming quite stressful for her after some time.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Velvet Thong Bodysuit and Panic Hood

Minas Sleepsack Nap

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Bondage

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Minas Sleepsack Nap
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07574 секунды с 9 запросами