View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:06 AM   #8532
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chaise McHenry

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaise

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2 Musella

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More clear straps are tightened and cinched around her upper body, before Dr. Cupcakes once again starts slapping her ass and manhandling her. He orders her to turn for him so he can admire his work. Amanda struggles to inch around several times as he watches from a short distance. He eventually puts her on her knees and adds one more strap. The Dr. enjoys some gag talk from time to time, so he coaxes some out of Amanda. Since she will need to get used to being on her knees, he leaves her there for a bit, before returning and placing her on her stomach. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 436.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 2

Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer. Ludinghausen

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.
Tags: Bent Over Tie, Big Dick, Black Cock, Blonde, Blonde Slave Training, Blow job, Drool, Hitachi, Interracial, Natural Breast, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shackles, Shaved, Small Tits, Squirting, Squirting Orgasm, Vibrator
Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mona Wales - Matt Williams - Jack Hammer.

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag South Solon

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Charlotte Vale New Lenox

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Video language: English
Charlotte is a slave in need of training and Master A has a custom curriculum for her. It may look like housework, but it teaches her so much more. It reinforces proper positioning, proper posture and shows her how to crawl like she should while serving her master. A clean house is not all he wants from her. She also needs to know how to take pain without a moment of hesitation or flinching. Trying to move away means she does not appreciate or respect her master enough. It will be a painful lesson, but she will get it eventually. The better she does the better he will make her feel, too. A good mix of positive and negative reinforcement is an excellent way to drive a lesson home.
Duration: 52:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 586.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte Vale

KinkyCore - Video 662 Haarlem

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm
There are times when a new model comes along and you just get that feeling. The feeling that they are different in a way that will allow them to go harder than the average model.
Duration: 19:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1195kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 193.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KinkyCore - Video 662

MetalBondage - Naomi Denise – steel hogtie [MB699] Harsens Island

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm
I like working with Naomi Denise, she is a super fit and flexible local girl, and she is incredibly tough! She will try anything! She has done some crazy extreme custom videos already, and she always messages me if she can come back for more.
Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14773kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 478.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MetalBondage - Naomi Denise – steel hogtie [MB699]

Время генерации страницы 0.03095 секунды с 9 запросами