View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 11:37 AM   #19600
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

Adventure of two girlfriends

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

A couple of well-known to many meshes, one of which - a young Julia, and the second name I do not remember, but also well-known and girl - stripped naked and subjected to crucifixion in some woods. See screenshots and photos, download, and enjoy the natural beauty of two young creatures contorted with agony pretty face!

Duration: 48:00
Video: 704x336, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 771.5 MB

Download Adventure of two girlfriends

Perverted fantasies

Release Year: 2024

Kinky lovers Perverted fantasies, extreme humilation gf. watch!!!

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2911kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Perverted fantasies

Chastity on the Rocks: David Chase Episode 2

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,David Chase
Genres: Male Sub ,natural boobs ,Prostate Stimulation ,BDSM ,Fingering ,muscular ,Chastity Play ,Anal ,Bondage ,Blonde

David Chase has been locked in a CB6000 for a week. Mistress Lorelei Lee has ZERO sympathy for this horny little fucker. It's day 2 and if this slave is going to be up to Divine Bitch standards extreme measures must be taken immediately. Slave David thinks Mistress Lorelei is sweet letting him out of chastity but she hits him with the reality of the situation one after another. He's placed in bondage, flogged, caned, clamped, humiliated, teased and has his balls shocked. His ass is deeply invaded with a gigantic strap-on dick while a cock and ball smashing CBT device is placed on his aching boiling balls. Mistress Lorelei uses her flirty personality to trick David into thinking he's going to get release. This wicked bitch even goes as far as fucking this slaves cock for her pleasure. Little does he know his new industrial metal chastity belt is chillin behind him on ice. Mistress Lorelei totally denies him and stuffs his aching prick in the ice cold belt then sends him on his way for another week in chastity. This should teach this horny bastard to control his filthy fucking piece of man meat!Tune in next time to day 3 of David's training and find out how his second week in chastity unfolds!

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 968.0 MB

Download Chastity on the Rocks: David Chase Episode 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05210 секунды с 9 запросами