View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:17 PM   #39761
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie Togiak

Cindy Dollar is back and we have got a really nice challenge for her! Elbows together, wrists pulled up, hogtied to the top of her harness gag! That’s a very extreme position to hold! Cindy is a real trooper, she is flexible with huge boobs, which makes her a perfect bondage model. She usually doesn’t shoot much bondage, so it is even more impressive that she managed this position! She couldn’t move much, all she could do was moan and wriggle her butt a little. Don’t miss this great picture set and video!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar - extreme hogtie

She loves Pain Wauzeka

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Starts with women kneeling on cushion naked except for cuffs and hood. She has nice breasts and has a good shape. Guy starts feeling her, then light cane use, nipple chain thing goes on, move to bed like thing, blowjob, fucked, harder caning, cuffed standing to wall facing into room, picked up and fucked while still cuffed to wall, facing wall and cuffed gets paddled, her ass looks very red by know, uncuffed and kneeling with back against wall gives final bj.
Duration: 56:35
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 660.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She loves Pain

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 2 Reno

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Fingering, Body Bag, Straitjacket, Vibrator, Hooded
The nightmare continues. The monster traps Brooke Johnson in a metal, mummy-like frame that can be rotated upside-down and right-side-up. He torments her with pain and pleasure. A second monster appears with a message for Brooke: “Keep it hard. Don’t let it get soft. And when he comes, you spit it into that glass beaker”.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 2

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3 Bohechio

Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3. Courtney's Pony Girl Transformation continues.
Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2945kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 472.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courtney The Pony Girl - Part 3

What Happened? Capon Bridge

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
PD takes his property seriously and trespassers are normally shot on sight but for one as sexy as Lavender Rayne he is willing to make an exception. All she needs to do to do is convince him that she is worth keeping around for a while. If she could do real work it may not be that hard, but being a useless slut means she is going to have a real task ahead of her. Since her body is the only asset she seems to have it is going to have to be enough. If she can stand the bondage, the pain and the humiliating violations then Lavender may still get out of this OK. But if she cracks then PD is going to make her pay the price.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What Happened?

Cindy Dollar - no shower Rainelle

Cindy Dollar wanted to take a shower, but I wanted to tie her up. We reached a compromise: I wouldn’t tie her wrists so she could still use her hands and have a shower. But her elbows were tied together so tightly, Cindy couldn’t reach the shower. She tried and tried, but it was impossible. And then she got gagged as well. I think she was mad at me. But we had a deal!!
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Dollar - no shower

Captive Chrissie Marie Montenegro

Chrissy wakes up in another room. She quickly gathers herself, realizing her wrists are tied tight, but her legs are still free! Just as she attempts to get up, the criminal comes in and stops her. “Well good morning sunshine. How's it going?” As he grabs some rope and starts to frog tie her legs. Chrissy keeps her cool and acts coy. “Just fine actually. In a bind, but nothing I haven't handled before. Gonna be even better when I bust out of here, call my men, and put you behind bars.” The criminal laughs “Yeah, that'll be the day.” Chrissy struggles as the criminal finishes tying her legs tight. Then he starts to tie her elbows, upper and lower chest. “Whatever. Finish this crap, and make your getaway. I will find you again. My men have got your routine down to the last hour of the day.” The criminal laughs “My Routine huh? Your men huh?” Chrissy looks in confusion “Yeaaaah? What, did you think I got here on a wish and a prayer?” The criminal grabs her by the chin and smiles “Yeah actually.” Chrissy stares at him with a stupified expression, before she can respond the criminal shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and starts to wraparound tape gag her tight. “You really don’t get it do you? Getting all of my men that fast? No roadblocks along the way? You didn’t think it was a little too easy?!” He finishes tape gagging her as Chrissy looks at him in confusion once more.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Chrissie Marie

Время генерации страницы 0.05066 секунды с 9 запросами