View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 02:27 PM   #39788
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Pussy Ronneby

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Anal Bdsm, Anal Fingering, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Black Ball Gag, Blindfold, Breast Bondage, Dildo, Flogging, Forced Orgasm, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pogo, Rope Bondage, Vibrator
Video language: English
Angel Allwood is a sexy, blonde, oiled, damsel-in-distress. She has tits that are begging to get tied off and tortured. Really, her whole body is looking like one hell of a tempting target. She's blindfolded in the center of the room with her arms pulled up over her head, so she knows that something awful is about to happen to her, even if she can't see it coming.
Matt is going to flog her ass until his arm wears out, then it's time for the other kinds of fun he has in mind. She's going into some intense, Category 5 rope bondage. The kind that has her tits tied off and clamped, her body folded nearly in half, and her pussy getting whipped and flogged. The only part of her that isn't getting worked is her asshole, but that won't last for long. We know she's an anal loving slut, and she'll cum with something in her ass. Matt finger blasts her back door until she has the screaming orgasm she has been looking for all day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Pussy

Chair Vibed Hoopeston

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?
Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chair Vibed

In His Holy Hands Kings Park

Release Year: 2024
A girl is laying on the floor. She is tied up, cleavegaged, and half fainted. Then she hears footsteps coming. She turns her head to see who is coming. A bishop stands beside her. He lifts her up and carries her to a table. There she gets tied in a very uncomfortable position, her hands tied to her hair and she's got spreader bars between her legs. Then the bishop touches her and starts to undress himself. Then he turns back to the girl laying tied up on the table. He rips her panties and bra. He gets horny and rubs his cock, then he fingers her pussy. Finally he takes a whip from the wall and starts to whip the girl mercilessly. She cries and screams into her gag. After stopping the whipping, the bishop can't wait any longer. He takes off the girl's gag and rubs his cock on her face.
Duration: 46:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1205kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 429.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In His Holy Hands

Little Electroslut gets an Electro DP Wilmer

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: shaved ,slim ,dungeon ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,Straight ,Tens Unit ,Shackle
Episode 2: Thinking she knows what she’s in for, Kristina Rose is sure she can take the sort of electro BDSM tricks Gia DiMarco has up her lezdom sleeve. But the one thing you can count on when it comes to Gia is that any girl who finds herself with her hands shackled in her electrosex dungeon can’t count on anything.
Wielding a Samurai in each hand, Gia gives Kristina double trouble with two of the electrified sex toys for the electroslut’s lesbian BDSM session. Gia relentlessly penetrates Kristina’s pussy and ass with the Samurais, penetrating those orifices hard and deep in doggie style and again when she’s on her back.
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 795.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Electroslut gets an Electro DP

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian Ujung Pandang

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.
We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world’s most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel’s face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?
We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.
We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Colibri - tied up on the table Old Orchard Beach

New girl! Colibri wanted to try a hogtie, just like some of her friends before her (Astrid, Velisa, Maya)! How many of these friends are there! We are always happy to help pretty friends to have their first hogtie experience. Colibri did really well in her table hogtie! Tight ropes with ballgag and hair tie! She is a cutie!
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colibri - tied up on the table

Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag Delaware City

Young Cassie returns for more bondage! Yes! This 19-year old is incredibly tall and cheerful. And in her thigh high boots, she is even taller! She wants to try it all, so we quickly got her back in rope bondage and pulled out a large ballgag. It turned out to be too much for her, but a medium size ballgag was no problem! So there we go: a cute young Cassie, all tied up and gagged, and she was determined to escape!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cassie - boots, gloves, and gag

Время генерации страницы 0.10815 секунды с 9 запросами