Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Harley Ace Takamatsu

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English
All Mandy Muse had to do was mind her own fucking business. No one asked her to go snooping around in the "abandoned" building, looking for the source of the screams. It is, however, a convenient way for Ot to attract new victims in the end. Maybe if he makes this one scream long enough another hot and nosey little minx will come wandering through his door.
Here's Mandy's problem. She can only scream so loud with the gag in her mouth and he has no intention of removing it until he wants to get another girl in his clutches. Besides, it's the easiest way to keep her locked to the pole in the middle of the room. She can only move her face about a foot away from it, but it doesn't inhibit access to the other end of her. Ot can whip her, fuck her with dildos, vibrate her, or whatever else comes to mind.
When Mandy first got caught she thought that Ot was just going to fuck her and she was terrified. When she was first locked up she was sure he would hurt her first but that that his cock would still be the worst of it. But when he had her on all fours like a dog, fingering herself while he whipped her back she realized that he had no intention of using her like that, and even more humiliating, that's all she wants now. The loss of control, the pain, the degradation, it's all made her so horny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace

Chairtied in a Sweater Maidens

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chairtied in a Sweater

Big Tits Blonde Slave Suspended for Anal Fuck vs. Petite Cock Sucker Geuda Springs

Cast: Evilyn Fierce ,Owen Gray ,Dee Williams
Genres: BDSM ,Threesome ,Role Play ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Discipline ,Blonde ,mixed ,Humiliation
Two new slaves appear on the Upper Floor, but we can only keep one of them. Is it going to be the big tits anal fucking bondage slut, Darling? Or the petite small tits cute brunette Evilyn Fierce? The Upper Floor puts both petitioners through their paces to get to the bottom of it.
Darling’s giant tits are tied tight, and her ass is put in a sling. We get all her holes fucked and sucked as she dangles from the ceiling like a slutty, fuckable sex doll, taking her to her limit of endurance for bondage, sex and orgasms.
Meanwhile, the other slut is proving to be a nimble yet sloppy little cock sucker as she devours Mr. Grey’s freakishly huge cock down her pretty little throat. He continues to use the slave wanna be fucking her all over the damn place will we finally tie her down for the finale.
We bring it all together in a super sexy boy/girl/girl fuck fiesta of bondage and service that is designed to separate the slaves from the sluts. In the end, we can only keep one of them - which will it be?
Duration: 1:06:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits Blonde Slave Suspended for Anal Fuck vs. Petite Cock Sucker

Dacryphilia Dreams Part 2 - Marina Cape Girardeau

One of the better parts about having a full crew on hand for a live feed is that Marina is always being worked over. While Elise Graves works on tying her legs, Hazel Hypnotic brutalizes Marinas delicate tits. As Matt and PD prepare to hoist her into the air the girls keep kicking her while she is down.Being up in the air is always a bit of an experience. Hanging upside down and swaying is disorienting enough, but Marina isnt in that position just for show. It is not a coincidence that she is at the perfect level to double as a heavy bag.Beating her ourselves is fun, but having her do it may be even more entertaining. We hand her a rope flogger and free one of her hands. It is all she will need. She winds up and begins to say her Acts of Contrition while flagellating her pussy. Her pain and penance will make her a better person.
Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dacryphilia Dreams Part 2 - Marina

21sextreme - Andy goes down to the dungeon Apartaderos

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Andy Brown, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette
Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much domination this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in sexual pleasure and she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots - Mandy isn´t the master of domination for nothing!
Duration: 31:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 675.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Andy goes down to the dungeon

Magnificent Magic Hot Cool Nice Collection Of Dg Bondage. Part 3. Nisbet

Release Year: 2024
It's a magical thing for her, knowing that there are so many men watching her, waiting to issue their commands over the Internet. Something about the risk involved makes her... excited.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magnificent Magic Hot Cool Nice Collection Of Dg Bondage. Part 3.

Finding Her Way Mount Hamilton

Cast: Mandy Muse ,Orlando
Genres: natural boobs ,slim ,Humiliation ,Domination ,bottom ,Submission ,Discipline ,BDSM ,shaved ,black hair
Mandy is very new to the world of bondage and discipline. She knows that she likes it and wants to try as much of it as possible until she figures out what really gets her pussy wet the most. Today she visits our set and gets a taste of the most extreme restraints on the planet.
She is locked into her first device that restrains her head and wrists. This is confusing for most, because their entire body isn’t restrained, yet they are still held in place and helpless.Her clothes come off, and her hot body is exposed.
The torment comes on slow. We want to work her up to what is expected of our girls. She is then put into a device that accents her amazing ass. The next layer is sensory deprivation, then sensory overload. Her pussy and ass are penetrated, and she gets to experience her most powerful orgasm ever.
On her back, strapped down with her legs spread nice and wide, she gets a taste of electrical shock. She is now getting the full DB experience in all of it’s twisted glory.
Duration: 1:11:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Finding Her Way

Время генерации страницы 0.01695 секунды с 9 запросами