View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 04:08 PM   #1147
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter part 591 Hartington

I went hunting into a park because I was looking for some outdoor fun time. It was cold but I didn't care. It took me a while to find someone interesting, but this guy was worth all the effort. This 19-year-old student was incredibly cute. He was diligently preparing for exams and this was his only break today. He went for a walk and met me. Well, I was going to make this day very special for him. The guy was smart and didn't trust me, so it wasn't easy to talk him into stuff. Also, he refused to do anything outside, so I had to take him to my place. This little angel was simply adorable, so sweet and innocent. He genuinely struggled with all those naughty things I told him to do. I even had to suck his cock to calm him down. It was amazing. Don't worry, I stretched him out nicely in the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 789.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter part 591

Czech Hunter part 641 Elmwood

I was finishing some paperwork at my office when I noticed a guy outside. He was struggling with one of those electric scooters you can rent with your phone. After watching that blond cutie with nice ass for 15 minutes, I decided to go down there and have a little chat. The dude was really pissed off. The stupid scooter stopped working but kept charging his credit card. It was kind of funny to see him so angry. Well, my money improved his mood. I couldn’t wait to feel his ripped body. First, he showed me his cute cock right there and then followed me into my apartment. I could tell he was greedy as hell, but I didn’t expect him to be this difficult. At least I didn’t have to hold back as he was making a bang. I kept fucking him until he couldn’t take it anymore.
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5588kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 777.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter part 641

CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 10 Destrehan

Release Year: 2016
Studio: CzechGAV CzechGayCouples
Cast: Denis Reed, Calvin Rosse, Jack Finix, Jaro Vykvet, Romi Zuska, Roman Hendrik
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Facial
Sodom and Gomorrah! This is the nastiest video you'll ever see! A proof you can have anything for money in the Czech Republic. We unleashed incredibly dirty stuff in one pub. We picked up two young wasted guys and made them suck some cocks!
Duration: 49:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 748.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CzechGayCouples Czech Gay Couples Part 10

Frisbee Kermanshah

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Gay, Amateur Europ. Twinks, outdoors
Video language: English
It's the end of the summer. The campers are all gone, the beaches almost deserted. A group of five horny backpackers are roaming around the Czech countryside, looking for sex and adventure along the way. First off is Benjamin who finds himself the cutest farmboy (Todd) since James Dean, and the most willing too; then it's lusty who happens on a pair of mountain bikers (Jack and Thierry) kissing by a mountain brook: they'll take him home for a versatile 3way.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:58:41
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frisbee

Twinks in Spain Heusden

Cast: Maxxie Rivers, Noah Pierce, Alex Faux, Jacob Dolce, Jake Olsen, Casper Ivarsson, Alec Loob, David Sky
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Cocks, Czech, International, Group, Orgy, Outdoors, Prebooks, Rimming, Shaved, Spanish, Threesomes, Twinks, Uncu
Video language: English
We set these twinks loose in Spain and just let the camera roll! The teasing oral he performs on the treat his friend relinquishes is a good indication of what's to come, once the two pals have shared a long smooch on the couch.
Duration: 3:07:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twinks in Spain

Время генерации страницы 0.18258 секунды с 9 запросами