luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default KinkyCore - Video 652

KinkyCore - Video 652

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Angelina is one of the latter, so he gets to work experimenting with different sensations to stimulate her as well as make her cum uncontrollably.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:22
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 652

Coxy - Gagged and roped

Okay, so Coxy doesn't like ballgags. but we strap a shiny red one onto her anyway, because we like ballgags. She is not going to stop us, not with her elbows, hands, knees, and ankles tied in a classic straightforward way. Lovely struggle!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 193.6 MB

Download Coxy - Gagged and roped

For All of You Cobie Fans

Cast: Cobi
Genres: Rope Bondage, Bdsm, Gagged Women, Male Domination, Jeans Fetish
Video language: English

This clip with Cobie was shot several years ago, and one that I never planned to release, as the quality is poor. Several fans of Cobie have written and coaxed me into releasing it, so here you go. The sound quality is terrible... lots of wind noise and other weird noises(camera or operator?). The clip was poorly planned on my part and kind of a complete cluster fuck, but Cobie is in it! I tie Cobie up and then tie her neck to her knees, before embarking on a trip to the horse. I untie her legs, cut off her shorts and panties and lift her onto the wooden horse. Her neckrope is tie to a stake in the ground out in front and then her ankles are tied out to the sides. Cobie does not last much longer after this and the clip abrubtly ends.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6823kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download For All of You Cobie Fans

KinkyCore - Video 660

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position.

Duration: 37:48
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 361.3 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 660

Releasing Riley

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.

Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Releasing Riley
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02967 секунды с 9 запросами