luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Real men vol.8 - Daddy Dreaming

Real men vol.8 - Daddy Dreaming

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Pantheon Productions
Cast: Allen Silver, Andrew Dale, Charles Rod, Clint Taylor, Gus, Harry Wolfe, Hart Caldwell, Hawk McAllistar, Jake Corwin, Robert Black
Genres: bears, mature, group

The eighth movie in Pantheon Productions' "Read Men" series. Daddy Dreaming takes you into the sex-filled imagination of Harry Wolfe, whose fantasies are the stuff dreams are made of. You'll be dreaming of these hot men too when you see Daddy Dreaming.
Horny pig bottom Hawk McAllistar is getting all wet and nasty for hot tops Clint Taylor and Jake Corwin in a hot tub. Watch this greedy pig beg for it as Clint and Jake go back and forth on him. Suit daddy Andrew is loving it as sexy Charles Rod gets down and services his huge cock. Gus and Hart Caldwell both get their fill as Harry Wolfe tops one and then the other until he just can not hold out any longer.
In a smoke-filled sex-club, beautiful Allen Silver and Robert Black pound each other into ecstasy-filled submission with a climax that begs to be seen over and over again. Harry's been dreaming all day about hot men. Now handsome Clint Taylor makes Harry's dreams a reality in this ass-pounding finale. "

Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:55
Video: 448x320, XviD, 680kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download Real men vol.8 - Daddy Dreaming

Rascal Video - Finish Me Off

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Rascal Video -

There's nothing like the power of another man's hand stroking and milking your cock to the last drop! Rascal exclusives Julian Pierce and Matt Summers suck, rim and fuck! But when it's time to drop that load they need a little helping hand! Also starring Sebastian Cole, Jeremy Jordan, Brad Benton, Troy Michaels and introducing Nick Capra and 19 year old covermodel LUCAS YOUNG! 2002 GayVN Award Winner: Best Renting Title of the Year

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rascal Video - Finish Me Off
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11835 секунды с 9 запросами