View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 10:15 AM   #549
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Veena Beach

Cast: Veena
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Choking, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation
The hot Latina with a bang'n body is back to the Gloryhole for another feeding and this time she got some return service. She got a lot of great comments from her first visit so I knew you guys were going to want to see again right away.
I got an email a few days later from one of the guys who fucked telling me she has the tightest pussy he's ever fucked so that explains why he didn't last very long. Her pussy is just as effective at milking cocks as her skilled mouth is. I think he was the guy she came all over and her cum was dripping on the floor.
The last time I took her to the Gloryhole I mentioned to you guys about her getting fucked by the entire college football team at a party. She tells us the entire story during this visit so I won't list the details here but it's a good one. She's a lot sluttier than she looks and is in the right place to satisfy her cum cravings.
When we first got into the Gloryhole booth she was moving around a lot so I just assumed it was nerves but I soon discovered her pussy was contracting and getting super wet with anticipation. I initially thought I had to calm her down as I do with most first-timers but then realized she just needed cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 56:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veena

Tabor aka Mackenzie Ford (6th visit) Comanche

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tabor, Mackenzie Ford
Genres: Ass Spread, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Cuckold, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Gloryhole
Video language: English
Ardent babe with round ass Mackenzie Ford dreams about glory hole party with deep sucking and deep penetration! And she gets what she wants!
Duration: 1:21:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabor aka Mackenzie Ford (6th visit)

Brisa First Visit Columbia Cross Roads

Cast: Brisa
Genres: 10 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Deepthroat, Fingering, First Black Cock, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos
This one proves that you can't judge a book by its cover. This babe looks very sweet and innocent but she's not so innocent when it comes to sex as you'll find out after watching the interview (See Scrapbook).
This happy girl loves to please men and her favorite way is by using her skilled mouth. She's the kind of girlfriend that is completely content with just servicing her man with a nice relaxing blowjob. A bit off topic but I think she has one of the cutest tongues I've seen so far. You can tell that the cocks glide across it nicely as she's taking it deep.
She has a cum fetish and her favorite thing is to swallow or getting creampied. Some of these guys must have been saving up all week because this Gloryhole visit was the first time she ever gagged on a load. She took it like a champ and giggled about it before moving on to the next random cock. This girl is a total sweetheart.
It's been awhile since she's had anything in her ass so I convinced her to try a butt-plug and she forgot how good it felt to be filled. She let some guy put it in which I'm sure made his day and explains why he shot his load so fast. Her response after putting the plug in was "Wow, this feels really good, I should have put it in earlier". We need to get her back for some anal action. I bet a few guys could pound that ass and pussy for hours. We tried getting out of the Gloryhole a few times but more guys kept showing up so she stayed to make sure all were serviced. She's a keeper!
Duration: 50:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9964kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brisa First Visit

Paulina's Wilseyville

Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos
We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are LBFM's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of them together to share some cocks and cum. You guys know the deal, you have to give her a good star rating to get her back.
Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paulina's

Maya Bijou - Mayas First Gloryhole (2024) Priddy

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Maya Bijou
Genres: Oral
Video language: English
Maya Bijou is ready to suck dicks at Gloryhole Secrets and cannot wait to share her saliva and spit on them. Her very wet blowjobs are fantastic, and her throat-sucking skills are something of amazement to watch. Maya Bijou loves to deep-throat cocks at the gloryhole & gives plenty of oral lubricants to get them to explode with cum down the throat. Maya Bijou's body is dripping with saliva as she finishes, and her appetite for cum only grows as each guy is blown. Maya Bijou gives ten men the blowjobs of their lifetime at Gloryhole Secrets, and she is truly a blowjob artist. See her saliva-dripping performance today.
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6270kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Bijou - Mayas First Gloryhole (2024)

Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit Gackle

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Ass Spread, Bareback, Booth BJ, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Squirt, Tongue Stud
She got a few special surprises today. The first one was an accidental creampie. How does a girl get an accidental creampie? Well, the Gloryhole is a dynamic environment with lots of stuff going on and during a heavy traffic flow of dicks, girls are often jumping from dick-to-dick and it's easy to forget what's going on and where they are. She may have been dripping cum in her panties on the way home because she sent me a text asking if all the guys wore condoms. I told her I thought so but I wasn't sure until I was editing this video.
Duration: 59:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9877kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jules 3rd Gloryhole Visit
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02533 секунды с 9 запросами