Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Lifes Choices

Wasteland - Lifes Choices

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Silicia
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, Shockspot, Sicilia
Video language: English

Decisions can be tough and many people try to put them off for as long as possible, Silicia is no exception. When Mistresses Irony makes her pick the implements of both her punishment and pleasure, Silicia finds herself in a quandary. But Irony makes sure a decision is made, one that will prove to be enjoyable for both of them.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2748kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 261.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Lifes Choices

Stripper In Distress

Release Year: 2024

Juliette is a stripper and was booked for a party. She comes to the house in a sexy outfit with black miniskirt, heels and a leather corset. She has also a cd player for the music. She knocks at the door and a man opens. As Juliette comes in the room she is a little bit surprised. No one is in the room except for the guy. She asks where the other people are. But the man has a really surprise for her. He was the man who has booked her and he is the only one. No party with other guys. He wants a blowjob and he takes off his belt and Juliette has an idea. She does so as if she wants to blow his dick and as the guy pulls down his trousers she says to him that she never will do it and runs out of the room.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4334kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stripper In Distress

Amateur Casting Couch: Lacey Jane is one tough bitch!

Cast: Lacey Jane
Genres: Domination ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Straight ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,shaved

Lacey has been trying to shoot for Kink for a while now. She has applied a number of times & so we thought we would bring her in to prove herself once & for all. She says she is tough, she says she loves hard nipple play. Well, I think she is right! I put on some tight nipple clamps & make them painful (for most girls) & this bitch doesn't flinch! If you like her I will bring her back on & see what I can do about her beautiful pig nipples..

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 320.6 MB

Download Amateur Casting Couch: Lacey Jane is one tough bitch!

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Fayth whimpers, moans, jiggles, and twitches, as I use my hand and the 2 different straps on her ass. It even sounds like she is laughing at certain times. After a while, I use the thin, but thick, strap on her tits again. I then give her ass more attention, before I pull up a chair and poke at her with a sharp stick. At the end of the clip I lower her to the ground.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 4

Wasteland - Swing High, Swing Low

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, crops, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Rope Bondage, strap-on sex, Suspension

Goddess Starla has Violet right where she wants her suspended in a remarkably complex and versatile Shibari rope suspension! This gives Starla great easy access to all of Violet for cropping, caning, flogging, and pussy play. After properly warming her slave up, Goddess flips her into a new position that allows her to fuck Violet with a strap-on, bringing her to a mind-blowing set of orgasms.

Duration: 10:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3443kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 275.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Swing High, Swing Low
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02398 секунды с 9 запросами