luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Ashley

Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Ashley

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ashleys
Genres: Bondage, femsub, maledom, Sex, Spanking
Video language: English

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and pain! Poor miss Ashley is having a difficult time with her behavior. Her attitude during classes is just appalling and she just doesnt seem to care. The Dean of her school has had enough and brings in some outside help. Keni Styles, the master of disaster, the colonel of pain, the king of dong well you get the idea. Keni isnt putting up with any shit from this misbehaving hussy. He lays down the law immediately and Ashleys retraining begins.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 251.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Ashley

Katie and Lisa

Cast: Katie Thornton, Lisa Scot
Genres: barefoot, Blondes, Breast bondage, Busty, cleave gag, gags, hogtied, MILF, Tape Bondage

Something different... A few of you enjoy seeing this style of vid and I still have quite a few more that I will be posting. Sorry it took so long for me to get this one posted, but all of my uploading spots with good fast internet are closed down.

Duration: 39:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Katie and Lisa

KinkyCore - Video 686

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

He puts a blindfold over her eyes and introduces her to the electric zapper. Jewelz has found something that has been hiding inside of her, and now that she knows there is a submissive side to her, she wants to explore more to see how deep this rabbit hole will go.

Duration: 32:17
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 686

Wasteland - Lactating Lass

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, lactation, masturbation

Master Zac decides to treat Cat to a ride on his Tremor ride-on vibrator while literally milking her! In return for the favor, Cat gives him a world-class blowjob while still riding the Tremor to multiple massive extended orgasms. But for some reason, she is unable to get him off and he leaves in a huff, but leaves her on the Tremor which she appreciates very much!

Duration: 17:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3435kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 466.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Lactating Lass

KinkyCore - Video 687

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

Gal starts in a predicament sitting position and held in place with a web of hemp rope that prevents her from moving at all.

Duration: 32:58
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1184kbps

File size: 317.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 687
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03411 секунды с 9 запросами