Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Wasteland - The Doctor Is In, Again

Wasteland - The Doctor Is In, Again

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Anal, Controlled Orgasms, Fucking Machines, Mistress Irony, Shockspot, Sicilia
Video language: English

Well, as we had anticipated Sicilia, enjoyed her visit to the Doctor so much, she is back for more. After the surprise of seeing her again, so soon, the Doctor was more then happy to explore new areas with her, oh so willing patient. This time Doctor wants to see just how much can fit into all of slaves orifices, all at the same time. Machines, fingers, dildos, the list goes on and at he end of the day, Sicilia was such a model patient, that Doctor has a very special treat for her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2186kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

Download Wasteland - The Doctor Is In, Again

Frogtied Suspension

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.

Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Frogtied Suspension

21sextreme - Nasty Prank

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Sofie
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, redhead, brunette

Poor little Sofie. She came to us, asking for a chance to perform and we directed her to Mistress Mandy´s lair. Are we nasty? Maybe, but it was tremendous fun to see the gorgeous domme controlling and fucking the redhead, while she was begging for mercy but and getting none. Join us in our kinky prank and enjoy Sofie´s domination.

Duration: 32:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 681.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Nasty Prank

Xaya Lovelle - Smack-O-Lantern

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Xaya Lovelle
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Cum Swallow, Face Fucking, Facial, Piss Drinking, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough Anal, Rough Sex, Belting, Bondage, Dehumanization, Gagging, Punishment, Spanking

Warning: this is one of the hardest anal and ass punishment scenes we've shot. Xaya takes it very, very rough. She's an eager masochist, and before the scene began, she actually picked the hardest implements in Dr. Mercies' closet to be used on her: the ballbearing whip, the metal rod, the rubber baton, and the rubber strap, among others. Her beating coincides with painal, ass to mouth, and a strapping while dunked in piss. And did we mention the pumpkin? That's right, she carved her own pumpkin head to wear while being punished. Let me tell you, folks: having that 20-pound quasi-hood on your head takes everything to another level. We expect Xaya to be back on a regular basis. Her type is rare and special.

Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Xaya Lovelle - Smack-O-Lantern

Wasteland - The Jewel of the Internal Passage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Genres: Anal, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, strap-on sex

Goddess Starla loves her rack, it places ones body in just the perfect position and holds them there securely, unable to move. As soon as Starlas eyefeel on Avas beautiful slim figure, sensually presented to her. Her ass sticking out, in a provocative manner, begging to be . Starla knew it was going to be a fun and adventurous afternoon. Ava wasnt so sure she shared her Goddess.

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 249.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Jewel of the Internal Passage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.30039 секунды с 9 запросами