All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Ashley Charm

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ashleys
Genres: Bondage, femsub, maledom, Sex, Spanking
Video language: English
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and pain! Poor miss Ashley is having a difficult time with her behavior. Her attitude during classes is just appalling and she just doesnt seem to care. The Dean of her school has had enough and brings in some outside help. Keni Styles, the master of disaster, the colonel of pain, the king of dong well you get the idea. Keni isnt putting up with any shit from this misbehaving hussy. He lays down the law immediately and Ashleys retraining begins.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 251.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Punishment Incorporated: Ashley

Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife Orkney Springs

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!
Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackie Christianson, Submissive Wife

StraponSquad Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes Gilmore City

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Kaisey Dean, Esmi Lee and Marina Angel
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Bondage
They're the best at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms, sex toys and nipple clamps. Kaisey Dean loves big cock and dildos, so she's left gaped in her own spit and juices begging for more.
Duration: 35:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StraponSquad Kaisey Dean Loves Lesbian Domination Threesomes

Dark Dreams - Without Reserve Botkins

Release Year: 2024
The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional “fetishes” that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality
Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Dreams - Without Reserve

Reflections Saddle Brook

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
From her spot on the floor 314 can smell the strong scent of lust wafting from Dee. She cannot move enough in her bondage to see what is happening behind her, but the steady hum of a vibrator lets her know that SD is admiring the view. For a few brief moments she holds out hope that the painful prodding she is getting now is the worst of her punishment for the day, but she knows inside that it is just a pipe dream. Dee wants more than just one little cum. She wants to hurt 314, fuck her, and make her cr
Duration: 52:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflections

Earning Stripes Part 2 Pingliang

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Dresden is a filthy little slut and she knows it. Or if she didn't before it is going to be made painfully clear to her by the end of her time with us. As everyone knows the best way to make someone really look at themselves and who they are as a person is to break them all the way down to their core, so that is exactly what our handlers are going to do. First through complete abject humiliation, and then through pure, simple, terrible pain.
Dresden starts out this session in the racks with her legs and arms spread, her entire naked body completely exposed to us. The next step is to make her look as ridiculous as possible. Two of our handlers take turns covering Dresden's face in spit. Her makeup runs down her face with the streams of saliva. It is absolutely disgusting and she looks pitiful. But that isn't enough. We remove her fake eyelashes and put them on her upper lip like a false mustache. It's clear from looking at her that she knows just how silly she looks and she doesn't like it very much.
Then it's time for the pain portion of Dresden's day with us. We suspend her from the ceiling by her wrists, just high enough that she is to stand on her tip toes and her whole body looks stretched out. Our two handlers then each take out a whip and start tearing into the soft flesh of her tits and her back. Each time one of the lashes lands on one of her nipples, Dresden recoils and shrieks. But it's not over until O.T. canes that fine ass of hers. She squirms away but there is only so far you can go when you are chained in place. Soon enough her body is covered up and down with marks from the abuse she's been receiving. And we haven't even gotten to her feet yet.
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 2

Cemetery Heights: A Hogtied Feature Movie A fantasy BDSM abduction movie Chicago

Cast: James Deen ,Jaelyn Fox
Genres: Fingering ,Sybian ,Straight ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Threesome ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rope Bondage ,Fetish
Welcome to another installment of the Hogtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the girls who appear in the films, played out in a safe and sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This month’s installment is “Cemetery Heights” starring Jaelyn Fox.
Up on a hill in a small, sleepy college town is an institute for the sexually insane. Cemetery Heights has been serving the state for years housing the most crazed sexual deviant people the state of California has ever seen.
No one knows the horrible secrets of Cemetery Heights, due to budget cuts oversight has grown lax. Most people don’t care, they’re happy that there are doctors willing to work in such an environment, keeping the public safe from the sexually perverse. Little do they realize the doctors have their own agenda, an agenda that supplies an endless supply of beautiful, hot patients.
If you ever wake up and find yourself a patient of Cemetery Heights, know this simple fact: You will never escape, you will be a sexual slave, a plaything and your family will be the ones who sign the papers to seal your fate. You will become the very thing you fear most, sexually insane, always needing, always wanting sex, never satisfied ever…
Duration: 40:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cemetery Heights: A Hogtied Feature Movie A fantasy BDSM abduction movie

Время генерации страницы 0.14277 секунды с 9 запросами