luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle - orgasm frame [MB708]

MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle - orgasm frame [MB708]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Nikki is back! This time, her flexible tall body will be folded into the orgasm frame. A metal contraption that leaves her very exposed and vulnerable. With her wrists locked to the top of the frame, all I have to do is strategically place a magic wand and turn it on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14744kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download MetalBondage - Nikki Riddle - orgasm frame [MB708]

MetalBondage - Bella returns after a decade! [MB710]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Can you believe Bella wrote me again after more than a decade to be back on the site! That's crazy! Remember her fun updates when this website was just starting up? She was so nice! Now Bella is back again and she still looks great!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14677kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 470.5 MB

Download MetalBondage - Bella returns after a decade! [MB710]

Wasteland - A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Betty
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, lesbian masturbation, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play
Video language: English

What happens when Betty gets a book about sex from her local drugstore? She recruits her neighbor, Veronica to help her experiment. A naughty book, bored sex starved housewife what a wonderful and intriguing combination. I wonder what kind of trouble these two harlots can get into.

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3492kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 222.0 MB

Download Wasteland - A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood

Freshie's Test - Part 1

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Cast: Lun
Genres: Rope Bondage, Big Tits, Pantyhose Bondage, Pantyhose/stockings, Ballgagged.
Video language: English

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11553 секунды с 9 запросами