Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bearded Fuck Buddies: Scene 4

Bearded Fuck Buddies: Scene 4

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Blake Mason
Cast: Jaymie Young, Ronnie Stone
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Anal, Tattoos, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Face Fucking, Gonzo, Jock, Twink, Uncut, Condom, caucasian, kissing
Video language: English

Be ready when uncut cocks take aim at sweet asses with the need to unload! These horny hunks are ravenous for big dicks, sucking balls, licking ass, and pounding each other's greedy assholes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8594kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bearded Fuck Buddies: Scene 4

Jessy Ares and James Ryder

Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Jessy Ares and James Ryder

That cop stomping through the club is not there to make a bust; he's a stripper. Jessy Ares jumps onstage in full uniform and spins around the pole, jacking his nightstick and peering out under his aviator sunglasses to make heavy eye contact with James Ryder. James is one step removed from punk, with skintight jeans and tats along his arms. But James needs encouragement. Jessy has a strategy: he peels off his shirt to expose his hairy chest and erect, dime-sized nipples, then he uses the shirt as a lasso to pull James onstage. Bewildered James is handcuffed to the dancers' pole. Jessy yanks the pants off him and commences a full-bore blow job, wrapping his lips and tongue around James's pole, then swallowing it. The action takes a quantum leap when Jessy pushes James to his knees and pile-drives his uncut cock into James' mouth. Soon James's face is slick with drool and pre-cum. Jessy's goal is James' hole, so the cuffs come off. James goes down on his back, legs high, as Jessy massages his buns and flicks his tongue around James's taint while fucking him with the nightstick. That anal prelude shifts gears, to a full-fledged fuck, both men sweating bullets. James drops his load on the floor and takes Jessy's load on his mouth.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6656kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jessy Ares and James Ryder

RawFuckClub Welcome Home

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Grag Stone, Ryan Logan

Grag came home for a visit and got caught watching me shower after the gym. I was commando, and I made sure he noticed I was hard as a rock when I told him I was going to go shower. Of course I left the door ajar to test him, and he passed. This one is a whopping 40 minutes of non-stop family bonding time.

Duration: 42:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download RawFuckClub Welcome Home

Greg Dixxon, Bruce Jones - My Boy's Cookies

Studs get horned to the max then let it all hang out and hit it hard.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Greg Dixxon, Bruce Jones - My Boy's Cookies

Masqulin - Keys Game, Part 2

In part 2 of the Keys Game, Leo Bacchus and Teddy Torres discover they've been paired up and find their way to bedroom number 2. Leo and Teddy have been eyeing each other all night, and Leo is more than excited to have been paired with his hairy masculine fuck-partner. Secretly, he's been wanting this to happen for a long time and is happy to finally get a chance to fuck no-strings-attached with Teddy.
Teddy is an epic cock-sucker and he swallows Leo's cock deep. Leo enthusiastically licks Teddy's sack and takes a rough face-fucking before climbing up and riding his face. Teddy tongue-fucks him deep 'til his hole is nice and slick!
Teddy flips him over, and thrusts deep into his buff muscle-bottom, tweaking his nipples before spraying his hot load on his chin. Teddy wraps his big hands around Leo's neck, and Leo cums uncontrollably, shooting his load all over his ripped abs.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Masqulin - Keys Game, Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08004 секунды с 9 запросами