View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 08:11 AM   #1549
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latex Lingerie Light Street

The garage is getting some much needed attention today. I think boredom from not being able to leave the house has led to some much needed creativity in our bondage endeavors as well. So, today, I pose for Johnny in the black and red latex/pvc bustier with black panties (that are missing most of the back side, I might add), stockings, high heels, gloves and metal infinity collar. He decides that black leather cuffs and a red ball gag would really enhance this ensemble nicely. So, he puts cuffs on my wrists and ankles and the ball gag in my mouth (because he thinks I look really cute with a ball gag on and it makes me drool profusely). He secures my arms behind my back in a strapado and just watches me dance and struggle around in my black bondage predicament. Keeping boredom at bay one bondage predicament at a time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5901kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 655.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latex Lingerie

21sextreme - Sex slave: Lolly Blond Granville Summit

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Lolly Blond, Maria Bellucci
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, threesome, teen, babes, milf, big tits, blonde, brunette, latex n leather
Video language: English
Oh what an innocent face this petite blondine has! but she can´t deceive her Mistresses: she enjoyed every moment of being dominated! Tied tightly with wide leather straps, she´s placed into one position for hours until her arms and legs are swollen and totally numb... but she still feels the pinching pins and clamps attached to her tender body. But the rest is yet to come, as the two dominatrices uses her as a living sex slave!
Duration: 40:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 617.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Lolly Blond

Butt-fucked in latex Johnston City

Studio: Telsev
Video language: English
Dressed in shiny black latex, this young redhead definitely does look like she’s literally begging for a proper hard fuck. And that proper hard fuck is what she gets – see her man getting behind her and burying his massive cock deep in her butthole!
Duration: 16:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3722kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt-fucked in latex
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11062 секунды с 9 запросами