View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 04:20 PM   #1392
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Military Dick - Hazing Time Hospers

Cadet Frank is fast asleep in his cot when Mateo wakes him up with a prank. It’s time for him to test his manhood! Mateo puts the cadet to do some pushups and crunches while he sabotages every attempt. Failing each and every test, there’s only one way out for Frank: he’ll have to suck Mateo’s cock and get plowed by him!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 966.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Dick - Hazing Time

Getting To Know Ty Roderick Russells Point

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Solo, Masurbation, Muscle, Cumshots, Tattoos, Interview
Video language: English
By this point, we're used to seeing Ty Roderick as this dominant top who's easy on the small-talk yet aggressive on the sex. He has an intensity about him that is intriguing, so we wanted to sit down with him alone and learn more. Ty doesn't define himself as gay or straight, and instead opts for the word "sexual." He loves having sex with both men and women, but he said that since men are more forward and know exactly what they want, sex with them is hot in a completely different way. He used to be in the military, where he used to shower in close proximity with other "battle buddies," and always fantasized about fooling around with them. With all these hot scenarios going on in his head, it's no wonder he's so quiet! Ty also considers himself an exhibitionist, and he loved being completely naked in front of the window where he could see the entire Manhattan skyline. As he really started jerking off, he said, "I love how all of New York City is staring at my cock" before blowing his load. What we learned from Ty is that he's got a big heart behind those pecs and we're happy he's a CockyBoy.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 341.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting To Know Ty Roderick

Military Classified - Cash and TJ Slickville

Today is a special day folks because I'm shooting with CASH which is always a special day but its extra special because I've paired him up with TJ. As you all know TJ, I figured it would be a nice match to see if TJ could handle ALL of what Cash as to offer. Watch as I direct these guys into a suck and fuck between a married man with kids and a straight 20 something creating a fuck session that rivals any professional out there!
When these two guys met, the sparks immediately flew and they got along just great. I actually think Cash was impressed with TJ and his abilities to handle "things". Although quiet a lot of the times, TJ was accommodating to Cash and laughed at his jokes and always looked over to see his reactions. When the clothes came off I think TJ was floored when he saw what. Cash was packing.... I didn't forewarn TJ about Cash's special friend....
...Next I flipped TJ over on his back and put him back on the bed as Cash climbed on top and took him in the missionary position. At this point TJ was "comfortable" with Cash's cock and the fun really kicked into high gear and Cash rammed his immense cock in and out of TJ's ass to the point where TJ busted... without touching himself.... and Cash was so excited by seeing this that he nutting seconds after. What a scene!
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Cash and TJ

BoLatino Bleached from head to cock Quebec

Studio: BoLatino
Meet Max : to match his bleached hair, he's also bleached his pubic hair, and it looks great. This military dude trains and jerks off. That's what he likes best: doing push-ups, getting his body to work hard and then, when he's all sweaty, getting his big cock hard and masturbating. Manly, hot, provocative: a male who smells like sex!
Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2184kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 177.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoLatino Bleached from head to cock

Время генерации страницы 0.03112 секунды с 9 запросами