Old 05-06-2024, 04:38 PM   #972
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Inflicting Conformance: Levi B 720p Cannel City

Cast: Levi B
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
It's always fun for the House Managers to deal with the newbs, especially if they have that smooth pale body that only comes from sitting on the couch and eating little more than hot and mac 'n cheese. Of course, being straight with a big dick abd classic good looks usually means the guy gets some on the regular, but habits have a way of turning even the most promising stock into lonely, brooding types. Thus, even when he's getting his first dick-down, he's got a raging boner. He's just not used to human touch anymore, so he'll take it when he can get it. Of course, this makes it somewhat easier to compliance, too. It's shocking how far you can push these residents without the slightest bit of dissent or push-back. Suck dick? got it. Get fucked? No problem. Once you've dug a hole deep enough, you've basically already agreed to be a cum rag for anyone who offers you three squares and a mattress. This straight boy virgin ass was tight, but not too tight to have some fun with. The BJ wasn't bad either. He sure had my cock throbbing, and while I was fucking him he was jerking off. With each stroke of his dick, I could feel his sphincter clenching my pole. I wanted to fuck him a little harder, but I'll leave that for next time. The important thing is that he got his cherry popped and he learned a little bit about how things work around here. As he was riding, he came, and it was a gusher! After I pulled out, his beautiful hole was gaping, too. Perfect specimen.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 641.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inflicting Conformance: Levi B 720p

The Jealous Ribe

Cast: Dakota Lovell, Jack Andram, Greg McKeo
Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Kissing, Oral, Threesome, Twin
Video language: English
Dakota Lovell, Jack Andram, Greg McKeo is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Dakota Lovell, Jack Andram, Greg McKeo’s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 36:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Jealous

Ari Koyote, Joel Someone Grove

Studio: JockPussy
Joel smiles as he looks up and down Ari's body. He loves his boyish good looks and athletic frame. They makeout as Ari grabs onto his scruffy friend's neck, holding him close as their passion ignites. Ari's skilled mouth shifts from Joel’s lips to his long, strong shaft, bobbing his head up and down as Joel looks on in awe and delight. Joel's mouth stands agape as he feels his cock worked like never before, leading him to return the favor on his trans buddy. As Joel's tongue works over his wet, throbbing pussy, Ari's moans excite him even more. He laps around his swelling cock, getting him good and ready to receive his raw meat deep and hard. With Ari positioned on all fours, Joel has the perfect position to watch as he slides his dick in and out, wrapped tightly in Ari's sexy bonus hole."
Duration: 19:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1195kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 191.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ari Koyote, Joel Someone

Время генерации страницы 0.03613 секунды с 9 запросами