View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 07:37 AM   #110
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Ella Kross - Sissy slut sucks and fucks my big strap-on

Sissy Slut Sucks and Fucks My Big Strap-On! - Every now and then I need to check to make sure my sissy slut still knows how to take a cock. After all, this dumb bitch makes me money out on the street so it`s important she remembers how to properly please a dick. Wearing a huge strap-on, I watch as she sucks my cock and give her pointers on how to improve her blow job skills. The better she is, the more money she`ll be able to make me! "Take it deeper, slut," I command as I grab hold of her stupid pink hair and drive my dick down her throat until she gags. Satisfied with her ability to take a cock in her mouth, I instruct her to get on all fours to see how well she can take one in her ass. What can I say? I`m a stickler for quality assurance. I want whoever fucks this whore to get the most bang for their buck, especially since that money is going to wind up in my pocket! Positioning myself behind this sissy slut, I pound her asshole hard and fast, smiling wide as I degrade her and listen to her groans of humiliation and discomfort.Pulling my cock out of her ass, I make her drop to her knees to suck the same dick that was just buried deep inside of her disgusting hole!

Filesize: 526 MB
Duration: 00:10:14
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 7000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

Sissy.part1.rar
Sissy.part2.rar
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02163 секунды с 9 запросами