All my threads

overdose Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A Chance Encounter

A Chance Encounter

Cast: Aubree Valentine & Kimmy Kimm
Production: AllHerLuv.com
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Genres: Lesbian, Tribadism, Cunnilingus, Small Tits

At the organization, Mia (Aubree Valentine) hits into Kimmy Kimm, who she hasn't seen because great academy. She bids Kimmy to her house representing beverage and a opportunity to reminisce, and Kimmy take.

Mia is total of compliment representing Kimmy, recalling how she had a beat on her backbone in academy however was as well withdrawn to approaching her. Kimmy find worthwhile the wheedling, however is distress instantly from an uttermost absence of self-confidence, all the more expression: "I sense so missed, I most sense invisible". In compare, Mia has been advantageous, forming her luck investment in cryptocurrency. The talk spin to sexuality, and Mia refer to she's get included in a local that adores use-playacting and was amazed to identify that her profession is to be rife.

"Thither's something around existence in control of my mate's joy. You get to be so thoughtful -I'm not actually the single in control, the compliant is. To get her mendicancy me to allow to her cum, and affairs similar that", Mia spurt. Kimmy conduct oneself: "I didn't recognise you were into women".

Mia demonstrates that her ability at playacting the domme has helped her in valid being, and concedes that their opportunity assignation at the organization nowadays wasn't purely close to opportunity, as she had checkered away Kimmy's exercise timetable and public media placard in advance of duration. At one time further, Kimmy is flattered close to each this involvement, submitting: "I similar the method your judgement effort. You knew I'd be hither and you deliberate to look me".

Boldly, Mia affirm: "I knew I could excite you into my bed". Mia smack her and bids her to the bedchamber. Kimmy doesn't place up whatever resistivity, however earlier they grasp their destination, Kimmy looks at see at her follow, reminding her companion that she's recent representing an assignment at the organization. However Mia won't accept no representing an reply. "You'system loss to check equitable hither, with me, and be a great small girl", she requires. Mia assist the girl discase. "You'system not loss to make fast me up, or anything, equitable?", Kimmy questions humbly. "Not unless you'd similar me to", Mia whirrs. "No, not today", Kimmy reply.

Then Mia up begin fondling her on the experience apartment frame. She suctions Kimmy's tits, and presently is trouncing her pussy. Follow the imaginary shot open out...

Quality: 1080p / Full HD
Format: mp4
Duration: 00:38:51
Resolution: 1920x1080
File SIze: 1.65 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/c8440ee9235c7/A_..._Encounter.mp4
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04369 секунды с 9 запросами