All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default FuckerMate Carlos Leao and Pedro Diaz

FuckerMate Carlos Leao and Pedro Diaz

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Carlos Leao and Pedro Diaz
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Black, Blowjob, Cumshot

It is always our mission to bring you fresh new faces on F"ckermate This week we bring you two hot Brazilian guys, they come to us with all the f"cking power of their Latin homeland...

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3628kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download FuckerMate Carlos Leao and Pedro Diaz

Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 6

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ノーカッ� �で3P撮影でエロく感じちゃってます� �今回はやばかったみたいです!!自� ��キスやちんこを欲しがるその変態か つ、可愛いすぎます!

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13697kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Christophe Dreamer - Ep. 6

BilatinMen-Lit & Epico

Video language: English

I swear, for me this is not a case, we stayed a few times and I never know what his limit is. If I was dating and waiting for my boyfriend to have lunch, I would give him a kiss and not just whisper in his ear.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 707.7 MB

Download BilatinMen-Lit & Epico

Bay & Dusty & Sterling TagTeam raw

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Bay, Dusty, Sterling
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Group Sex, Threesome, Jocks, 69, Masturbation, Tattoos, Rimming, Hairy, Cumshots

Both Dusty and Sterling wanted to get started right away doing full-interactive, but I was not sure how each would do without seeing each one perform with a pro first. I felt Bay would look good with both guys and having a 'ringer' in there would help things move along smoothly. Sterling does get fucked in this video, while Dusty was doing really good topping. Bay tends to be the bottom boy in this one, which suited him fine. He pretty much lays back and lets them have their way with him.Sterling sits on Bay's cock, and I have to give him credit for taking such a big dick his first time out. Probably should have had him sit on Dusty's cock to break him in. Oh well, Go Big or Go Home! Sterling even manages to suck on Dusty's cock while riding Bay's dick!There are cocks everywhere, and both Dusty and Sterling had very few limits. Both took on sucking dick right away, though neither was ready to start kissing or rimming. Both acts take most guys many videos before they get that intimate.There is much to recount in this video, but of course the cum shots are the best part. Bay truly does get TagTeamed as Dusty bust his load all over Bay's hole, giving him a great creampie. Dusty nuts very quickly and expertly juices Bay's hole. Dusty moves quickly out of the way after creaming Bay's ass, letting Sterling fuck his creamy hole.Sterling's cock gets extra hard as he uses Dusty's load as lubricant. It starts to froth up, as Bay sucks clean Dusty's dirty cock that had just filled him up. Bay starts jerking his own cock furiously until has a super intense orgasm. I love watching Sterling's cum-coated and frothy cock sliding in and out of Bay's hole as Bay unleashes his load!Sterling cums last, and just like Dusty, he nails the creampie perfectly. He adds his load to Dusty's, leaving Bay, full and spent!

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 678.6 MB

Download Bay & Dusty & Sterling TagTeam raw

Danny Fantasy and romeogotdick

立ちバック固定で身動きが取れない� �ま、そのまま立ちバック挿入。生ち� ��こが奥をゴリっゴリっと刺激し、変 態堕ちしていき、最後は から濃厚ザーメンを中出しして頂き� �した。

Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Danny Fantasy and romeogotdick
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15453 секунды с 9 запросами