View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 03:18 PM   #39922
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa! Put in Bay

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra’s predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in… the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Red Turtle Neck Dress Clyde

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Turtle Neck Dress

InfernalRestraints Now that she's here La Salle

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey, Matt Williams, added Mon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral
Now that she's here, though, she's never leaving. A true pain-slut, Rain wouldn't know how to cum if you didn't make her cry first. Her body feels best when it's being used and abused.
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Now that she's here

Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage Corrientes

Cast: Marica Hase, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Caning, Floggin
Video language: English
Marica took a long break from shooting, but is back and more than ready to get tied up and played with by The Pope. We begin with an asymmetrical tie that has Marica’s body pulled in every direction. There is not much to torment since she’s so compact, but he finds places to hit with his crop, and Marica lets out a loud scream to let us all know the pain she is enduring. Her pussy is filled with cock and she is fucked until she cums. Next, Marica is in a side suspension, with her legs spread exposing her wet pussy. The suffering that the bondage is giving her is more than she can handle, so The Pope eases her suffering with non stop orgasms while she hangs in his ropes. In the final scene, Marica is on her back with her legs spread, and she is more than aware of how helpless she really is. The torment continues as Marica screams in agony, but that only motivates The Pope hurt her more. Flogger, canes, and more are used to ensure she is pushes to her limit, and then the vibe is pressed against her pussy while he administers some bastinado.
Duration: 35:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

Brutal Device Bondage Brunswick

Cast: The Pope, Charlie Valentine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamp
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games. The bondage covers a large portion of her flesh, so he employs the crop for precision pain infliction. Her pussy, nipples, and don’t forget about her magnificent ass, all get equal punishment. Basitando begins and she begs for him to stop shortly after, so he plunges a dildo deep in her cunt to begin making her cum against her will. The final scene opens with Charlie in a scorpion-hogtie, held in place with leather cuffs and chains. More bastinado is administered before moving on to other parts of her flesh. The day ends with Charlie’s pussy being filled with a large dildo and her clit vibed until she can’t control her orgasms any longer.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9718kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Device Bondage

Wasteland - April All Strung Up! Angel Fire

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: April
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Master Shadrack treats his new submissive, April, to an extensive rope bondage session including massive amounts of hot wax while blindfolded, a firm cropping, and then binds a large vibrator to her clit while he brings her to orgasm after orgasm with pussy fingering and pounding!
Duration: 9:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 263.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - April All Strung Up!

Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet Bosworth

No choice but to continue in their ordeal… Stripped and stretched the sexy socialites struggle in only their pantyhose and high heels, wrap gags muffle their moans, their eyes pleading with the hulking hunk who holds our hapless . The MILF duo - their dinner date long forgotten, attire strewn across the warehouse floor from where it was cut from their curvaceous bodies – can only complain in squeals as first the lithe Eastern European has the rope at her ankles cut, legs spread and wand thrusted upon her sensitive clit, then her tanned, big busted gal pal gets the same treatment. They can only watch each other suffer in demanded delight; as an orgasm takes over all thoughts of their predicament fade, returning them to reality in even more torment. An experiment in endurance, the pair’s pantyhose-d pussies relinquish to the devilish vibrator device, in their wrists-over-head tie, as the firm hands of the broad shouldered brute hold their legs spread wide throughout their ordeal, until he's finished and they're spent. Time for the ladies to rest in a scent induced sleep.
Duration: 12:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 378.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Vivienne Velvet

Время генерации страницы 0.18298 секунды с 9 запросами