LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Toys & Orgasms Premium

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: blowjob, breast play, electro-stim, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel
Video language: English
Secured tightly to the dungeons bondage bench, Vyxens Master proceeds to encase her entire body in wax. Demanding that she takes an active role in her own pleasure, Vyxen is made not only to watch herself, but also to give herself multiple orgasms through a variety of deprived methods. Of course at the end, it was Masters turn.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 252.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Toys & Orgasms

RealTimeBondage Bondage Monkey Part 1 Endza Mendocino

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: Black Ball Gag, Breast Flogging, Breast Groping, Breast Suction
Endza needs to decide who she wants to piss off. She gets asked the fateful question, “who are you most and least afraid of?” and instantly she knows she’s stuck.
Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Bondage Monkey Part 1 Endza

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags - Part 1 Yuanmou

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags - Part 1

Wasteland - The Agency Jutiapa

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ninoshka
Genres: Discipline, hot wax, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, restraints
Shrouded in secrecy, The Agency is the most powerful counter-intelligence group that never existed! Ninoshka has been recruited and now must survive the sadistic and grueling punishment of their training program. Does she have what it takes to be the next agent? Or will she succumb to the painful truth that is, The Agency!
Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2747kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 354.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Agency

Lilly Bell: Predicament Bondage Pawlet

Cast: Lilly Bell, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Clothespins, Wa
Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly’s face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness. The crop is precise and gets to the hard-to-reach areas that the flogger just can’t hit. She is worked over from ass to feet before burying a dildo deep in her throat and pussy. The final scene is upon us, and Lilly has asked to experience hot wax, so she is tied in a spread eagle on the floor and left to helplessly wait for what she asked for. Before the wax is poured over her body, The Pope uses the flogger to redden her flesh and make it more sensitive for the hot wax. It is slowly poured over her sensitive skin, and she squirms trying to escape the stinging pain that comes from hot wax meeting with soft flesh. The orgasms at this point are the most extreme that she has ever experienced, and he makes sure she gets as many as she can take.
Duration: 54:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Bell: Predicament Bondage

Brooklyn Gray - DP'd And Double Vag In Strict Bondage Meadow Lands

Cast: Brooklyn Gray, Christian Wilde, Tommy Pistol
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Double Penetration, DP, Double Vaginal Penetration, Threesome, Blowjob, Suspension, Vibrator, Cumshot
Brooklyn is down for almost anything, and this is proven when Christian and Tommy double team Brooklyn and use all of the available holes to fuck. The day begins with some manhandling, and of course some healthy shit talking from Brooklyn to the fellows. Brooklyn thinks the bratiness is going to get her what she wants, but the only thing Brooklyn is going to get is what Christian and Tommy decide to give her. The clothes are ripped from Brooklyn’s body and Christian and Tommy take turns fucking her mouth and then her cunt. The next scene is Brooklyn in a side suspension while the guys take turns fucking every hole Brooklyn has, especially her ass. This filthy slut can’t get enough, but the shoot isn’t over yet, and what happens next should set Brooklyn’s insatiable sexual appetite at ease. The final scene has Brooklyn being tossed around like a rag doll, as Christian and Tommy take turns fucking holes until they decide it’s time to DP this horny slut. The orgasms are pouring out of Brooklyn, but before they finish with her, they both shove their cocks inside of her cunt at the same time, making for the perfect double vag penetration.
Duration: 1:01:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9723kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Gray - DP'd And Double Vag In Strict Bondage

Dr. Gummina 2 Mwanza

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BB Video
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play, Rubber, BDSM
Video language: German
You like leather? You like rubber?
Then you are right with Dr. Gummina the second part
by BB Video.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:54
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4390kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. Gummina 2

Время генерации страницы 0.06876 секунды с 9 запросами