View Single Post
Old 05-08-2024, 05:28 PM   #21775
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Prize Balmorhea

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
I stayed in the corner, waiting and ready. It was our first day together since I was sold and I wasn’t sure what was needed of me. I watched as Mr. Wolf sat on the edge of his bed, filing through papers, a stern look on his face.
He was clearly someone important. Someone who had a lot of expectations on him. Responsibilities and demands. People depending on him. I know how hard that can be. It was easy for me to give up, but I could tell this was a man who thrived on it. Still, I knew it wasn’t my job to simply admire him. I was to serve him.
Hours went by. He sat and worked the day away. And I sat. Still and obedient. Then I thought: maybe he needs a break. A distraction.
It was risky making such a bold move on my own. But I knew he’d correct me if this wasn’t the case. Hopefully he wouldn’t trigger my decorated collar, but I didn’t like seeing my master so stressed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Prize

Outlaw Solo - Outlaw Dewittville

Cast: Outlaw
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Young guys Outlaw get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video compilation!!!!
Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 304.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Outlaw Solo - Outlaw

Seducing Young Boys Socastee

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bareback Boy Bangers
Cast: Zac Todd, Boris Orla, Joe Parkes, Zac Powers, Sascha Levi, Ryan Olsen, Jack Blue, Simon Clay, Victor Klicko, David Russo
Genres: Oral, Anal, Group sex, Young men, Big dick, Bareback, Twinks
These horny lads know the secret for Seducing Young Boys! It’s simple – a few compliments, a knowing look and a hand casually brushing over their crotch – they’ll be putty in your hands in no time!
These guys make the art of seduction look easy as they kiss and caress their intended, and willing, victim – stroking their hair and slipping a hand inside their pants and feeling the hardness grow beneath their touch.
Clothes are soon a heap on the floor and cracks are tongued and lubed, cocks are suckled and these boys are aching to have a fat boner piercing their ass.
Five deliciously devious guys seduce young boys into giving up their virgin butts for the bare and raw fuck of a lifetime!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:46
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seducing Young Boys

Undercover Boners Eger

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Twink Harrison Todd is chilling on the couch when he starts getting horny. He watches himself in the mirror as he undresses, stroking his bulge, and the tall cutie likes what he sees. His boyfriend, Jake Preston, gets hard when he comes in and sees Harrison, quietly touching himself as he watches. Harrison calls Jake over and gives him a purple pair of briefs to try on, and they look so good, Harrison cums in his pants! Jake bends the bottom over to fuck him doggystyle. Harrison chokes on his BF's cock, then rides it, and Jake fucks him in spoon and piledriver. The bottom orgasms as he gets drilled on his back, his cum dripping into his thick bush, then Jake shoots his load on Harrison's hairy ass.
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Undercover Boners

Dorm Life vol.3 Mountain Home A F B

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Flava Works
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Bareback, Black Man, Big Dick, Rimming, Group, Facial, Cumshoh
The trilogy to the series, this hot pick features over 2 hours of hardcore fucking. Freaks in every aspect of the word, these brothas take it to the extreme in every scene. And for the ultimate scene, Lil Mann takes Castro's ass! Never thought that would happen, did you? Well it did and we have it on film. You don't want to miss a minute of this. Also see Chino the Great and Tezjork ride and slide their way to the top.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:42:13
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dorm Life vol.3

Taylor Mason & Harvey Bridgestone - Taylor Returns For Big Guy Harvey Beaver Crossing

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Taylor Mason, Harvey Bridgestone
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
When we called sexy Taylor and suggested a hot fuck with big guy Harvey he replied "Now?" with such hope in his voice! We knew this was gonna be a real hot session. They don't let us down! The kissing is intense, the cock sucking is so awesome, the rimming is enough to have every viewer's cock drooling in anticipation. You're gonna want to hold that load back throughout because these guys deliver an amazing bareback fuck that's gonna have you splooging hard with them in the final moments.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6454kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor Mason & Harvey Bridgestone - Taylor Returns For Big Guy Harvey

The Beginner scene 1 Indialantic

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Cream Pie, Masturbation, Cumshot
AJ has quite a soft side for the newbies, but don't be fooled, he's still in control. After instructing the bound boy to come out of the cage and prepare himself for a merciless facefuck, he momentarily gets to enjoy AJ's cock up his boy hole also. Of ocurse this is still just the beggining as ofer the next half hour he'll be put through his pases as he's spanked, clamped, fucked and made to make AJ cum in his mouth.
Duration: 53:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beginner scene 1

Время генерации страницы 0.04314 секунды с 9 запросами